Ratings for Dr. Joon S. Ahn

Did surgery on me and had excellent results. He is a to he point type person but always asked if I had any questions.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

I thought Dr. Ahn was wonderful. He answered all of my questions and we decided to proceed with surgery. He explained that in great detail as well. I am now 4 days post op and I can already tell that my issue has been resolved. I highly recommend Dr Ahn.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

My experience was terrible. I got rushed out the door with no recommendation on what decision to make or any help at all

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Ahn is a very rude doctor. He acts as if you are bothering him if ask a question. Made remarks about my personal physician that referred me to him. He moved my arm around as if he was doing a karate on me. He gave me a shot and told me to come back in 6 weeks. on my return visit, he walked into the room once again done his Karate twist on my arm , said he would order an MRI and was out of the room in less than 2 minutes. I will find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

This is the worst doctor I have EVER been to!!! Spent less than 5 minutes with me & didn't so ANYTHING for me!!! I was in tears & he has no compassion! Hate this Dr with every fiber of my being!! He us EXTREMELY rude & acts like your wasting his time! I plan on finding someone else to go to!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Attitude!!! Great unless you have questions. No time to explain or work with you.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010

I don't intend on ever going back to this Dr. He has an attitude and is rude. As soon as you mention the possibility of work comp, he will make you feel like you are wasting his time.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Manners is very poor. Has an attitude

flag | Submitted June 28, 2009

Dr. Joon S. Ahn's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

UnitedHealthcare