Ratings for Dr. Ronald R. Romanelli

Very informative &reassuring. Tried other options before you g with a total knee replacement. So glad I did.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

He is an excellent doctor and is very thorough in explaining what is wrong and what he will do to correct it and how much time it will take to get his patients back to a normal life.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

He is an excellent doctor and always takes time to explain things to his patients. he has done 2 partial knee replacements and 1 total knee replacement. He bought me 10 years on my first partial before I had to have the total replacement.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Very easy to talk to. Excellent surgeon. I had my hip replaced and was walking on my own within a week. I felt so much better.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I first visited Springfield clinic orthopedic walk in centre. The care I received and the explanation of my condition was substandard. OCI provides clear explanations it is important to them that their patients completely understand what's going on. I felt well informed well cared for and I felt my hair was a collaborative effort with everybody at OCI.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

Dr. Romanelli is a very knowledgeable doctor who I trust and would recommend 100%. You can't ask for a better office staff and a better doctor. He is #1 in my book!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

He is a wonderful and caring doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Dr Romanelli is an excellent Dr. His staff is very knowledgeable and very helpful. Wait time is always minimal. He replaced both my knees in the last 8 months. I am happy with everything that he and his staff did.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

Dr. Romanelli is really nice but his lady nurse does not want to help me when I ask to help me demonstrate how to do the exercise because I hardly understand it. I asked them to let the guy nurse to help me because he was nicer compare to them and they reject me. It's good he came inside the room and help me figure it out.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

Dr. Romanelli is very knowledgeable and has replaced each of my knees. After my first replacement from another orthopedic doctor failed, Dr. Romanelli stepped in and corrected the problem knee without hesitation. He is a wonderful and gifted surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Dr. Ronald R. Romanelli's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)