Ratings for Dr. Allan Miller

Dr. Miller is a very patient physician takes his time with you makes sure he is thorough and gives you what you need. I trust Dr. Miller more than any Dr. I have ever had he is excellent.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2009

Dr. Miller is an excellent physician. He is very patient, knowledgeable and professional. As our family doctor for many years, he is greatly appreciated and second to none. We hope that he remains practising medicine for many years to come.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Dr. Miller is a FANTASTIC doctor. Our whole family have been patients of his for years. When I hurt my back a couple of years ago, he did everything possible to get me referred to the right people, saw me every week and actually was concerned about my well being. He doesn't smile too much but he has excellent knowledge about medical matters and if he thinks you should be referred to a specialist, he doesn't hesitate. Now about his receptionist....Heather is what ALL receptionists should be. She is very friendly, accomodates you with appts., she always gets you in to see Dr. Miller as soon as she can. She is just a wonderful terrific all around person!!!! Dr. Miller is very lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Have been going to him for over 30 years - he and his staff are the best. I don't know where I'll go when he retires. Always there when he's needed

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

for those of you with complaints about reception - yes, heather's replacement can be abrupt but i just assume maybe she's not a people person. sure makes me appreciate heather when she's back. as for dr miller - i have read all the complaints and don't get it. if he isn't telling you what you want to hear then you complain - whatever! if i don't like his response or suggestions i tell him so and we go further - remember it's your body so tell him what you need and/or want. if he retires, i'm doomed. as for waiting for appt - never. heather gets me in usually same day or next. with the lack of doctors out there and the number of patients the good doctors have to see - understandably you might be feel rushed some days, but put your foot down. but remember tell receptionist why you are coming in so you alots you that much time. don't say earache then expect to bring up 20 other ailments. happy with dr miller since he began his practise!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

I've been a patient of his since he delivered me 21 years ago, He is a wonderful, knowledge, understanding doctor. A little hard to read at times by over all a great physician.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

I have had Dr. Miller for over 30 years. I can't believe that some people rated him low on knowledge. If he isn't sure about something he always looks it up for you. His receptionist is fantastic (Heather). I will miss him when he retires because you can't find good doctors that stay in Saskatchewan.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2008

Dr Miller has been my Doctor for nearly 30 years. He is very approachable, and answer questions in detail. He maintains direct contact with me, whenever change in medication is indicated as a result of blood tests. I have full confidence in his abilities, and his handling of my health needs.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2007

Referred by Dr. Duncan when "Little Al" started practise. Excellent Doctor. Too bad there are not more like him.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2007

Turns out his new receptionist was his wife filling in. She was still rude and if that was his full time receptionist, I would look for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2007