Ratings for Dr. Steven C. Chang

Saw him for 2ND opinion re surgery c5-c6 herniated disc/car accident. Very surprised the previous patients got one question out! Looked at my MRI, said "tell your attorney you need the surgery"...talk it over with your family or just keep taking the pills." What surgery? When? Where? I didnt get to ask 1 question. He left the room. I yelled after him to ask if I could have physical therapy. What an imposition I placed on him. He did write a report to my attorney, that I have yet to get a copy of. That was the extent of my visit. I cant trust a medical provider with that attitude to cut into my neck. Im still looking.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Alotted 10 mins for appt. Told me to be brief describing my symptoms. Had me waiting in pain +1.5 Hrs after Appt Time. He actually took the appointment AFTER me first because they signed in first. One foot out the door as I was asking questions. Told he used his time effectively when he was in a Dr.'s waiting room. Quite rude and arrogant. Cared nothing for my concerns. Will never go to any office he is a part of again. It was as if I was bothering him when I wanted to ask questions. He didn't seem to realize I had been to him before about issues in my neck and only cared that the referral to see him mentioned my back. Low and behold, MRI shows issues throughout my spine.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Steven C. Chang's Credentials

• Spanish

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Atlantis, FL