Ratings for Dr. Andrew Wawer

Dr wawer has been our family doctor for 20 years. I cant say enough about him, he is very easy to get in to see, thorough and knowledgeable. I have never had an issue with him or his staff.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

My Doctor as well as my Childrens Doctor for over 20 years. Love him and never have and issues getting appointments or long wait times. Always calls me with test results as well. Cant say enough about this man.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Was once a half decent dr, now very bitter at the system (rumour is because the health authority wouldn't buy his sons contract out and hire him) but takes this out on his patients, I recommend he see someone for his anger issues

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Every time you call you can never get though he's very risky and will put you on a prescription without doing tests never helps worst doctor in the history of doctors

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

This man has been my doctor my whole life and I hate him. I have to be super careful with how I talk to him or else he things my illness is made up. If I could switch doctors I would.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr Wawer has been my Doctor since I was a child and is now my three children's Dr. As well. I couldn't imagine any other doctor who is as available and thorough as he is!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr.Wawer is awesome and so are his staff.He is very knowledgable and even has office hours some Saturdays and Sundays for his patients.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I've been a patient since I was a child and now have two children we love Dr wawer and in my experience if he didn't know or wasn't sure he did not hesitate to contact who did. Always kind and his longtime secretary is wonderful and always polite and helpful. If on the rare occasion I've visited the er and he was on I knew my children and I would be properly looked after.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

I know and believe that Dr. Wawer is 1 of a few great Doctors in my area.He is quick to have tests done and results delivered. I and my family have been patients with him since the birth of our daughter almost 21 yrs ago. If not for him saving herand quick actions that night she wouldnt be here. He was not by OBG was called to save her as own Dr couldn't handle the situation. He diagnosed my with my current illness within minutes and sent to spec promptly to be able to control my epilepsy. Koodos to this Dr. as he has also saved my father 5 times when Dr. on call missed a callopsed as well punctured lung almost 6 yrs ago.He has never rushed me in his office nor ignore and test results for all my family.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

my partner died because the doctor prescribed pain killers instead of treating her problem,which was a bad case of blocked bowels.the bowls eventelly ruptered and she died when gangerine set in

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011