Ratings for Dr. Eung J. Cha

THE most amazing orthopedic surgeon and I feel very fortunate that he is in our city. After my back surgery, My back and leg pain is gone. I highly recommend Dr Cha and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr cha is very knowledgeable at what he does and very caring. He done an excellent job on my knee replacement. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

When I was in his office, my blood pressure was very high and not normal for me, which I told his nurse. When they took x-rays, I almost passed out. When I was on the table in the room (for a steroid shot) I was so dizzy it took me five minutes to sit up. He told me I needed surgery while I was trying to get up from the table...no explanation as to what this surgery was, what the results would be, the risks, just announced the need and left the room. I am looking for a second opinion from a doctor that will explain what he is seeing, why it is needed and what the expected results will be.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr Cha miss diagnosed a broken bone and casted without even being broken. 3 visits later then I find out he doesn't take my insurance which the front office should have advised of me of or put me with a doctor who did take my insurance but didn't It was a waste of time. Now I am stuck with the bill because my insurance won't pay. His bedside manner is really bad. Very thick asian accent which is hard to understand.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Waited an hour and a half to two hours three different times.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr Cha is a Good Doctor Hes new to the practice one appointment and fount out out what 15 years and 9 Doctors could figure out i highly recommend this doctor don't let a language barrier get in the way of good treatment .

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

Dr. Eung J. Cha's Credentials

• Catholic Med Coll, Chongno-Ku, Seoul, So Korea (Grad. 1975)

Three Rivers Provider Network