Ratings for Dr. Jane Nayar

Dr. Nayar is truly an expert in her field. Had a very hard time breastfeeding the 3rd child, and within 5 minutes, she had me positioned for the perfect latch. She needs to write a book on the topic of breastfeeding!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Elle a vraiment pris le temps avec moi de me montrer comment adapter ma position d'allaitement pour les besoins de mon enfant. Ce médecin est une perle !

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

excellent, she assisted us with our 3 children. takes all the time you need and answers all questions. given as how she doesn't rush you it can make for a slight wait in her waiting room.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

She saved my breastfeeding experience. I was ready to give up, it would have been a hard decision after such an easy time at it with my first but her experience help me so much.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

A lighthouse during a stormy night at sea. That is how I can describe my encounter with this angel of a doctor. She called me back 10 minutes after I left her a message on her VM, a patient she never met, on a Saturday night at 8:00 pm. She saw me the next day on a Sunday morning! Who does that?. No wonder her collegues won't let her retire. What a shame that we will lose a doctor like her, they don't exist anymore.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Very good and her advices really helped us with the baby.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Great doctor! My baby had trouble latching and she helped us so much. She was patient and gave us the time we needed instead of rushing us out.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Bad experience. Broken trust negated it all. The person who wrote June 12, 2014 had courage to write and I am glad to know that I wasn't the only one.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I am not sure what happened to the poster of Jun 12th, 2014 - your experience is your own. Jane was one of the best doctors on this earth. Thorough and compassionate. I miss her very much since she retired and I moved to another GP

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Bad experience she used to be my GP years ago but basically violated my trust causing me to distrust doctors for many years. I finally have a new GP that I can trust and is much more professional. At least her staff were always helpful.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014