Ratings for Dr. Keith D. Sheffer

Very pleased with Dr. Sheffers bedside manner. He took time explaining the surgical process. He made me very comfortable and no worries going into surgery.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

My first impression of this doctor is not a good one at all. He was very rude and completely unhelpful. I would not reccommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Sheffer was disrtracted by something on the first day my wife saw him. He assumed, by his experience, that he knew exactly what was going on with her broken arm. He missed other fractures and wrist abnormalities caused by the initial acident. He caused physical pain upon examination and ignored the root problems that were evident had the physical examination been performed properly. We were treated very well by his staff and very rude by him. We were unable to get past his arrogance and noted that he never looked my wife in the eye and only on the last visit did he face her. Most of the time his back was to her and he commented while making notes in the chart. We would hope that future patients have better experience than my wife did. You can read the entire journal on my blog.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

Dr. Keith D. Sheffer's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1967)

Top Hospitals in Olathe, KS