Ratings for Dr. Paul Loebach

Dr. Loebach is never available when needed. I am sickened by his statement "We all get old and die sometime" He has said that to several older patients - I've checked! When he has medical students with him he never sees you personal after they have examined you. Not even sure if that's legal. He was good at one time, but he has changed drastically. Im sure the retired doctor that recommended him would have a different opinion now. Time to find a new family doctor - anyone can be better.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Very fortunate to have Dr. Loebach as my physician. I am near seventy five and he keeps me alive. Betty Ann, his receptionist is always helpful and very competent.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr Loebach is my family doctor and by that i mean my mother, my uncles and aunts. He's a very kind doctor and is easy to talk to. The only draw back is his secretary, she tends to be rude and condescending and this goes for everyone. I would recommend him to any friend/family but with the heads up for when they need to make an apportionment through Betty Anne.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

A doctor who listens and back his patients. Professional, great judgement, and always goes the extra distance for you. His secretary, Betty Anne, is serious and well organized, and so together they rarely make a mistake. I known this team for decades, and have only respect for what they have achieved for their patients.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I don't mind going into the appointment and being referred to specialists. But I do appreciate the staff to be cheerful. receptionist Betty Ann, is an absolute horror to deal with. She is condescending, rude and unprofessional. I would look into new receptionist if this office wants to keep its patients. I am pondering switching doctors over this. I'm a 3rd generation patient of Dr Loebach and wouldn't dare bring my children in this office if this is how they'll be treated.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Nurse hung up on both Personal care worker and daughter from Florida regarding long-time patient! Most unprofessional office I have ever dealt with and I have dealt with a lot and am a medical transcriptionist. Her condition worsened significantly from 2 days prior and nothing was done or tests ordered. Severe issue and handled extremely unprofessionally. definitely will be reporting this.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Very professional and very helpful. He is always kind and willing to take the time to listen to your concerns.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011

Dr. Loebach is one of the finest Doctors Onario has. He is very caring and takes the time to listen to you. He is extremely efficient making sure that your blood work, blood pressure and heart are checked on a regular basis. His staff is pleasant and very accomodating. Wait times are virtually nil. I highly recommend Dr. Loebach to you and your family. You will be very satisfied you took this advice. Fantastic feeling to have a Doctor like this.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Paul Loebach is my Mothers doctor and my own. He is patient, thorough, knowledgeable, and friendly. We have dealt with him for many years, and have never been disappointed. /

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010