Ratings for Dr. Paul Loebach

Dr Loebach is not helpful at all. He doesn’t listen to his younger patients at all. No matter what the health problem is he doesn’t do anything until you’ve seen him numerous times about the same problem. Betty Anne the receptionist is a not very nice to the younger patients as well. My family all sees him , that’s including parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles. He treats the adults well but doesn’t treat his younger adults well. He never follows up. I will definitely be moving doctor soon just like my sister as done.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Reception staff very short, cold and unhelpful when appointments needed. Wait time is over an hour, doctor is very helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Dr. Loebach is never available when needed. I am sickened by his statement "We all get old and die sometime" He has said that to several older patients - I've checked! When he has medical students with him he never sees you personal after they have examined you. Not even sure if that's legal. He was good at one time, but he has changed drastically. Im sure the retired doctor that recommended him would have a different opinion now. Time to find a new family doctor - anyone can be better.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Very fortunate to have Dr. Loebach as my physician. I am near seventy five and he keeps me alive. Betty Ann, his receptionist is always helpful and very competent.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr Loebach is my family doctor and by that i mean my mother, my uncles and aunts. He's a very kind doctor and is easy to talk to. The only draw back is his secretary, she tends to be rude and condescending and this goes for everyone. I would recommend him to any friend/family but with the heads up for when they need to make an apportionment through Betty Anne.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

A doctor who listens and back his patients. Professional, great judgement, and always goes the extra distance for you. His secretary, Betty Anne, is serious and well organized, and so together they rarely make a mistake. I known this team for decades, and have only respect for what they have achieved for their patients.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I don't mind going into the appointment and being referred to specialists. But I do appreciate the staff to be cheerful. receptionist Betty Ann, is an absolute horror to deal with. She is condescending, rude and unprofessional. I would look into new receptionist if this office wants to keep its patients. I am pondering switching doctors over this. I'm a 3rd generation patient of Dr Loebach and wouldn't dare bring my children in this office if this is how they'll be treated.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Nurse hung up on both Personal care worker and daughter from Florida regarding long-time patient! Most unprofessional office I have ever dealt with and I have dealt with a lot and am a medical transcriptionist. Her condition worsened significantly from 2 days prior and nothing was done or tests ordered. Severe issue and handled extremely unprofessionally. definitely will be reporting this.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Very professional and very helpful. He is always kind and willing to take the time to listen to your concerns.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011