Ratings for Dr. Dennis C. McCluskey

Wait time is unreasonable, 2 1/2 hours. DR. McCluskey paid little attention to my concerns.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

I visited McCluskey and associates with my 4 year old son last night for his checkup and 4 shots. We got there at 6:50 for our 7:00 appointment. We waited for 40 minutes before being attended by the doctor and getting a vision test. After the vision test, it was ANOTHER 40 minutes of waiting for my 4 year old son to get his shots. Anyone who has children knows that this is ABSOLUTELY unacceptable. He was nervous and scared, and getting tired, and we were left alone in our room wondering if anyone remembered we were there. Our entire visit took over 1-1/2 hours for something that every child fears and wants to be over. There are many options available to us in the pediatric field. We will definitely be choosing another one for future visits.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

The wait was horrible. Over 2 1/2 hours and it is consistently that long...regardless of whether you are the first patient or last...I'm sorry to say the longest I waited was 3 1/2 hours. No more. I'm done with this.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

He's a great doctor. Not punctual at all, but he's habitually behind schedule only because he treats everyone like a friend, not just the next name on his list. He is everything a family doctor should be.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2008

He has saved my husband life at least two tomes.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

I think he's one of the best physicians I've ever been to as far as compassion, knowledge and understanding. I sure wish he would improve the wait time. I sure know that I don't spend an hour with him and I'm nut sure what causes him to be over an hour behind when I go to see him. But, that all said, he must be good if I continue to wait that long to be seen!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

This doctor is very good. The waiting period is ridiculous, but he is a very good physician. I just don't understand the 2 hours waiting.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2007

Incredible Doctor, you have to wait, but he spends TIME with you, listens and asks questions.Outstanding Doctor

flag | Submitted June 22, 2007

You have to wait entirely too long for his doctors especially Dr. Mccluskey--I mean hours.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

Although you do have to wait a while most visits to see him, he is well worth it. He has helped me 100% of my visits. I feel fortunate to have found this Dr. I take the time to express all my concerns and get answeres to my questions. I leave feeling better about my situation than when I walked in.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2007

Dr. Dennis C. McCluskey's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Freedom Network