Ratings for Dr. Helen Bai

My family has had the pleasure of having Dr. Bai for the last 18 years ever since our daughter was born. She is always smiling friendly and very personable. Dr. Bai takes the time for each child listening to the concerns and does not hurry you out. Giving helpful and sound advice Dr. Bai is a blessing to have as a pediatrician. Continue the great work have done for so many years.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

Dr. Bai is a supportive and experienced doctor she always take her time to explain and exam us. We are very lucky to have her as a pediatrician .We definitely recommend her as your doctor well done Dr. Bai.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2019

My daughter is blessed to have Dr. Bai as her pediatrician. You don't feel rushed when you have an appointment as she takes her time examining your child and providing best recommendations. She shows genuine care and concern and we are happy with her services.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

Dr. Bai has been our doctor for our 3 children for the last 15 years. She is an excellent doctor that takes the time to really listen to both the parents and the child. Her diagnosis are accurate and she catches what other doctors miss. It was a sad day when our 2 oldest children turned 18 and were no longer Dr. Bai’s patients. Dr. Bai is a true doctor who cares about her patients. Fantastic bedside manner and attitude. We love Dr. Bai!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

Thank you Dr Bai ! My teenage son is so blessed to have the opportunity to have a great doctor assist him. Thank you! You are so kind, so caring, so thoughtful! You take your time with him and myself. He is interested in medicine as a possible career and has had the opportunity to see what an extraordinary pediatrician is like. Thank you. You are patient and welcoming. Your warm and friendly smile makes us feel at peace. You are truly a gem of a doctor. Thank you so much! Also...Amy is wonderful as well ! So warm and welcoming too. Thank you for accepting my son! Dr Bai is the greatest.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Dr Helen Bai is a kind and caring doctor who takes time to talk to youth and parents. She is a wonderful doctor who listens and cares about people. She smiles often and is so friendly and trustworthy. I wish that she worked with adults too, so that she could continue to see her patients into adulthood. My teen is so fortunate to know this wonderful doctor who has shown him how kind and friendly doctor can be. More doctors need to be as approachable, friendly, thoughtful, kind and caring as her. She never rushes us. She always takes her time. What a wonderful human being. Thank you Dr Bai!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2018

Best pediatrician ever! Listens, explains, takes time to make sure everything is covered. Great bedside manner, I can't say enough about the quality of care my children received from Dr. Bai.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Dr. Bai is amazing. She has followed my autistic son since he was 4. She has always been helpful and resourceful.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr. Bai is not only a pediatrician also our Angel (sent by God) when she treats the kids and supporting the parents. She gave us light in our life by treating my son, with god help she should have a healthy & wealthy life ...as others said would highly recommend her to everyone with children. 100% satisfied with her care and timely decisions she made for my son.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr Bai is amazing. She has been a huge support for me and my family. My baby was born at 35weeks and had some hemorrhage in her brain. Dr Bai treated my daughter in the most amazing way I could have possibly imagined. She is like a gift from God. Would highly recommend her to everyone with children. 100% satisfied with her care and timely decisions she made for my daughter.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018