Ratings for Dr. Dylan R. Wells

He was a great dr when I had my daughter!!! Very informative and great bed side manners.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Thanks for the kind comments and we certainly will take your concerns to heart. Regrettably, reproductive loss is common in many women's history and management of this higly emotional issue is truly patient-centered. Options for genetics testing are reserved for certain situations only and as always are left to the discretion of the family. Empowerment through patient education remains the cornerstone of our practice, including all management decision regarding induction and spontaneous delivery options. We wish you all the best in your reproductive future! - DRW

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

He's a nice doctor but not for me. I went to him when I was pregnant but I miscarried around 10 weeks. He was very caring when the u/s tech detected my baby had no heart beat and I was miscarrying but he was quick to schedule a d&c before finding out if my body would naturally clear it( which it did). He also wanted to do genetic testing which was not necessary. The office doesn't support natural childbirth and pushes for scheduled inductions. I don't recommend him or his office. If you're looking for just an OB/ GYN go see Marshall Shoemaker or if you're looking for just a GYN your best Dr's in Fairhope are Shoemaker, Brown, Mccool.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

I agree with all of these comments! Dr. Dylan is great. When we found out I was pregnant we were still looking for an OB and after going to several different OBs (and were not very happy) in the area we found Dr. Dylan. I have been happy since! He is great to me and my husband. My husband is very involved and he makes sure he is well informed as well as I am. He also makes him feel at ease always which makes him and I feel better.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Dr. Dylan is a great doctor,he always enters the room with a smile. He informs you of everything,and if there is a serious issue he addresses it throughly but doesn't let you leave worried!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2008

Dr. Wells takes the time to answer questions thoroughly. He has a very friendly, yet professional manner that put me at ease from my first appointment. Also, his staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

Dr. Dylan Wells is awesome! He is very knowledgeable, understanding, and compassionate. Whenever I expressed any concerns, he would respond with actual data and facts, which is what I wanted to hear. I loved how patient, understanding, and informative he was. From my experience, other Drs typically respond to concerns with minimal information and just tell you not to worry.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2007

Dr. Dylan R. Wells's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Fairhope, AL