Ratings for Dr. Lydia A. Villegas

Dr. Villegas is AMAZING. She was my OB and now is our pediatritian, and she feels like part of the family.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Dr. Villegas has been my family doctor since I was 10 yrs old (I'm now 26) and the only thing bad I can say about her is that she lives in Portland. I moved out of state and wish I could have taken her with me. She is caring, warm, personable, and is attentive. I never have to explain again what my condition or problem is. She is great with follow up and goes above and beyond to ensure that you are getting the health care that is best for you. She is honest and doesn't make you feel horrible if you've made a mistake. She knows my family and even though they also no longer live in the area she always asked about them and how they are. Whenever I see her I don't feel like I'm seeing a doctor, I feel like I'm seeing a close friend or family member. If I had the ability I would fly to Portland for all of my healthcare needs. If I ever move back to Portland, she will be the absolute first person I see. Thank you Dr. Villegas for everything you've done for me and my family.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

She has been my family doctor for 10 years now and she is the BEST! Even when I move away for awhile I would fly back to Portland just to see her if I needed to go to the Doctors. She remembers why you were there from the previous visit and always follows up. Wouldn't trust my health to anyone but her. Her staff is also great!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

I used Dr Villegas as my OB provider for my first pregnancy after several strong recommendations. She is a warm and caring doctor. I started as a normal pregnancy, but have become high-risk with gestational diabetes and high-blood pressure as the pregnancy progressed. Dr Villegas has been diligent with my prenatal care. She tends to err on the side of caution with pregnancy rules, but listens/communicates well and is very friendly. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2007

Dr. Lydia A. Villegas's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Delta Dental