Ratings for Dr. Al Luhning

Disorganized, unprofessional, should never be allowed to practice, he just does not care and should never be allowed to practice medicine again, if I had the money, I would sue this jerk

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Very good Dr. He will actually spend the time with you required and not just rush in and out. In this day and age I appreciate that.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Knowledgeable, explained things well. Did not have to wait long to see. Up to date on current medicine.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

This quack doesn't care if you live or die.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Family Doctor for me and my aged parents for years. Very knowledgeable, keeps up to date. Very patient with seniors. Superior knowledge of musculoskeletal problems. Overworked like the rest of the doctors of Moose Jaw but does more than his best. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Ignores radiology reports. Did not refer when urgent report stated he should. Uncaring, refused to turn care over to specialist, did not investigate. Felt he is untrustworthy in serious health issues. Would not recommend him for any life threatning or serious issues. I noticed ratings are deteriorating over the past years.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

This is the man that delivered me and has been my whole families doctor for 20 plus years. I would not reccomend him to anyone. I think he should retire. My mom has struggled with his lying and poor care for years. Saying he sent referrals that after a year we found out were never sent. Saying he will do things that he never does. Not following up after receieving critical results.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Would not recommend him if you have a serious issue that is life threatning. Would not listen to family or patient. We changed Dr.s.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011