Ratings for Dr. Marianne Styler

Dr. Styler is the most thorough, compassionate, and genuine gynecologist I have ever been to (and I have been to many). She does not rush, she listens to all your concerns, answers your questions, and is comforting and reassuring. I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Dr Styler is amazing. After seeing a half dozen doctors to try to get an answer to my issues, Dr Styler diagnosed me. Now, I have been a patient of hers for over 10 years. She is thorough and compassionate. She takes time to listen and understand her patients, and she provides results in a very timely manner. Therefore, I have sent numerous friends and colleagues to Dr Styler. She’s an incredible doctor and person.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Been with her for years. Recommended from a friend and to others. We all still see her. I don't understand the neg reviews, except to say that her old practice was always behind schedule (not the new practice) and she is definitely straight forward, which I appreciate.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

I have a fairly serious set of symptoms. Dr. Styler fit me into her busy schedule, which was appreciated, however, she did not look at my labs before meeting with me. When I told her I would seek other opinions she stopped listening and became rude. I have been going to this clinic for years, but no longer.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr Styler is very caring yet straightforward. I want to be her when I grow up!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

I would absolutely NOT recommend this doctor. Firstly, I had a 4:50 appointment and I was not seen until 6:00pm. I don't know why she was running late, though, because she literally took 2 minutes to do my exam. She was NOT at all thorough, she didn't ask if I wanted to get tested, and she didn't do a breast exam. I left feeling baffled and very upset. I actually have put an appeal in with my insurance to see if I can get another annual done somewhere else.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Dr. Styler is amazing. I've been going to her since 1998. I've been to other doctors who were more convenient to my location but ultimately ended up making her my regular gyn. I have recommended her to friends and everyone has thought her wonderful, patient and kind-hearted. Ada is a gem too.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

A friend's sister went to Dr. Styler around the year 2000 and recommended that I chose her as my NYC doctor, as I was in college and new to the area. She was lovely, as was Ada, who always has a smile on her face. Several years later, several referrals and several insurance companies later, I still see her and she has always been more than professional to me. During my annual, I feel like I'm getting a therapy session along with my exam. She's very straight to the point, which some people might not like or get, but she's the doctor for me.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

I can't believe anyone rated this doctor positively! She was the rudest doctor ever. I went to her for my annual. She rushed through it and was very ROUGH. I was soar for days. I'm not sensitive, never had a problem with anyone else. Maybe I caught her on an off day, but don't take your chances!!!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2009

She should NOT be allowed to practice. She gave me the wrong results, and in her delivery found it appropriate to scream at me, as if I had done something wrong. She is the worst DR i have ever come into contact with.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

Dr. Marianne Styler's Credentials

• Chinese

• Univ Complutense De Madrid, Fac De Med, Madrid, Spain (Grad. 1972)

Freedom Network