Ratings for Dr. Christine W. Chang

I have been going to Dr. Chang for a few years now. Not only that, but now many of my friends have started to go to her as well. We have all been very pleased (we chat and compare notes). She spends time with you, is thorough, thoughtful in her approach. I am thankful I found her as so many GPs are now concierge doctors. She also has called my home in the evenings/weekend when we weren't able to connect.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

the most unhelpful, rude & least knowledgeable doctor I've ever seen. After a useless 1st appt where she said she didn't know anything about why I was in pain, I called & asked if she had a 2nd physical therapist in the area that she liked since the 1st didn't take my insurance & she told me I had to take some responsibility for my own issues. Um. I can DO internet research (I do it for a LIVING) I was asking for her MEDICAL OPINION which she didn't have to give. Thanks for nothing. Glad I paid a copay for that. Her office is always empty/taking new patients because no one in their right mind would keep her as a PCP. Switching was a very easy decision.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

I went in for a sick visit as a new patient to dr chang..and everything went great up until it was time to fill my prescription for an antibiotic...she had prescribed me a drug that was not covered by my insurance and had left the office already when i called 3 times later that day to try to fix it. So i had to suffer through what she called pneumonia for the 5th night in a row. Thanks dr chang ill just cough my brains out for one more night. I willbe calling her in the mornig to get the right drug and then switching my pcp. Once was enough for me.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

I have been seeing Dr.Chang for 4 year and always been pleased with her. I recently saw her for a 'male condidtion' I was going thru and she ordered several test which I went through. The results turned up a slight condition for which she prescribed me medication. Everything is now working fine for me and I am so pleased with the medical treatment she provides. A very caring and thoughful physician.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

I was not impressed with my visits with Dr. Chang and would not advise anyone to go to her for their PCP. When I asked her for a standard STD test, she laughed and said "if you had it, you'd know." During the exam she lectured me on how dangerous a city is to a young 20-something woman (especially when drinking) and made me feel like I was being reprimanded like a child would. She ran a few standard tests as well as blood tests... I recieved my test results in the mail nearly a month later to find out I had strep and a yeast infection. I had to call her MYSELF to discuss these infections and their treatment nearly a month after the tests were conducted. This practice is not efficient, accurate, or compassionate to their patients and I would not recommend going here.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

DR. CHANG IS NOT A DELIVERY MD OR OB/GYN. TO THE PERSON BELOW... YOU HAVE THE WRONG DR. CHRISTINE W. CHANG

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr. Chang was one of my doctors in Minneapolis, several years back; she delivered my son, and was fantastic. She is compassionate, knowledgeable, thorough, sensitive. I was sad to see the negative reviews.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Very knowledgeable dentist and clearly explain how things work. I would recommend to other people.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

I saw Dr. Chang in October 2010. She has been kind, communicative, and extremely helpful. She has really gone the extra mile to help me find the care I need- coordinating with other doctors, etc. She's an excellent listener with thoughtful advice. If I need to get in touch with her, she gets right back to me. These are rare qualities in a primary care physician. I feel lucky to have Dr. Chang as mine.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

I found Dr Chang to be the most through MD I've had to date. My background is in health/public health and she took over 50 minutes with me during my new patient appt going over my medical hx and social history to a degree I've never (ever) experienced, even during my training in medical school! She does realize her limitations (she is after all a pcp/internist and not a bone doctor, gyn, or other specialist) and will amply refer. For folks who are looking to one-stop shop (and many do and can with other MDs) she's likely not the one for you, for those who see the value in having a specialist for non-typical issues, she's an awesome steward. Reccomendations: know your body, whats typical/atypical, be communicative/aware/alert. She's got an old-school MD way about her and respects (I feel) assertive/present patients.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Dr. Christine W. Chang's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Waltham, MA