Ratings for Dr. Jeremy M. Moses

I was very pleased with the treatment that I received from Dr Moses. Not only is he knowledgeable, but he took the time to explain to me what my issue was by using my X-rays to explain. My treatment along with physical therapy has helped me to resume normal activities within a month. I would recommend Dr Moses to others.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Moses talks fast and moves from one thing to the next without taking questions. He spends less than 5 minutes in the room and heads out the door before you can blink.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. Moses was very caring, friendly and knowledgeable. He makes sure you are making favorable progress on your problem and wants you to let him know if there are any issues. He takes the time to listen to you.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Had a torn meniscus repaired by Dr. Moses. Entire process was excellent. He explained the entire process (from X-ray to MRI to the actual surgery and what to expect). It's been 3 months since surgery and knee feels like new (playing sports without limitation). Very pleased with results. Would highly recommend Dr Moses.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr. Moses was an unbelievable doctor. Made me feel very comfortable and managed to control the problems I have been having for almost a year for almost a year. I can't say enough about how personable he is! I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

He is friendly and professional and makes your medical issues matter.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I have been very pleased with Dr. Moses. He operated on my both shoulders and my knee. He has helped me a great deal and always has time to discuss problems and answer questions.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I saw Dr. Moses at the Harvard Vanguard in Chelmsford. He has a very busy schedule but always took the time to answer my questions and listen to my concerns. He is very personable and friendly - makes you feel really comfortable. He managed my shoulder problem and got me to the point where I am back to all my physical and sporting activities w/o surgery. Would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

Unbelievably friendly and informative, very thorough, surgery when necessary only

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Jeremy M. Moses's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lowell, MA