Ratings for Dr. Lauren Woods

Cons: The filing system is archaic. The exam tables look awful. Dr. Woods often seems rushed. She seems to be away on vacation a lot. Pros: All my questions get answered. The staff has always been nice to my family. Dr Woods is friendly. The office is clean.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

impossible to get them to pickup the phone. front desk staff very unorganized

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

After reading these comments, I guess I'm not wrong. Her former secretary/receptionist was inept. She would call me or a family member & make an appointment, but when we attended the appointment we would be told that we had been 'derostered'!!?? O.k., if we have been derostered, WHY did she call & make the appointment in the 1st place? You don't call former patients or people who are not patients & make appointments for them. The new receptionist is just plain rude, & seems to know far more about my medical files than I'm comfortable with. Is she peeking into private medical files or are patients up for general discussion within the office? I understand that receptionists must ask a few question to prioritise patients, but there is no need to get intrusive about it! I got a very silly, & rather nasty letter on the offices personal letterhead. No one seems to want to own up to it or take any responsibility for sending it. Is the office now operating on a Gr. 5 female bully level? My family & I have been patients for over 16 years, but Enough is Quite Enough!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr Woods has been my Dr for 30 years. Charlene and the staff are great For me, she has been a great doctor

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Dr. Woods' was no help when it came to myself looking for a therapist to talk to. She set me up with someone who just gave me literature to read and then recite back to him. Their office staff never answer the phone or remember who you are. Once I waited over an hour and a half for an appointment making me late for work. The Dr is scatterbrained and cannot tell simple symptoms from serious ones. If it were up to me, her medical license should be re-evaluated.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Woods was a terrible family physician. Disregarded any concern that I had as a patient. She also was extremely inappropriate and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Found this lady to be helpful and professional thanks for your help.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Literally the worst Doctor. Yes she is SOMETIMES correct on disagnoses, she doesn't care about you. It's walk in 2 minutes, walk out. And don't even try to get an appointment. Either she's on vacation 360 days a year or you can even get through the phone line. Overall I just say go to a different Doctor. Since I was a kid she has never improved.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Rude staff. Woods is not qualified. I go to her only for prescriptions, labs work and referrals for specialists. If you need a specialist, do your own research and have her refer you to your choice. Her pals in the industry are as bad as her.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Honestly she doesn't know anything at all. It's really annoying, and her staff are really sassy and have tons of attitude. She is one of the most unhelpful doctors I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016