Ratings for Dr. Lauren Woods

Dr. Woods was a terrible family physician. Disregarded any concern that I had as a patient. She also was extremely inappropriate and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Found this lady to be helpful and professional thanks for your help.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Literally the worst Doctor. Yes she is SOMETIMES correct on disagnoses, she doesn't care about you. It's walk in 2 minutes, walk out. And don't even try to get an appointment. Either she's on vacation 360 days a year or you can even get through the phone line. Overall I just say go to a different Doctor. Since I was a kid she has never improved.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Rude staff. Woods is not qualified. I go to her only for prescriptions, labs work and referrals for specialists. If you need a specialist, do your own research and have her refer you to your choice. Her pals in the industry are as bad as her.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Honestly she doesn't know anything at all. It's really annoying, and her staff are really sassy and have tons of attitude. She is one of the most unhelpful doctors I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

I absolutely LOVE Dr Woods! I have been going to her since the late 80s...in fact, she delivered both my, now adult children! My entire family go to her...she is very knowledgeable and very quick to refer to, or at very least confer with, another Dr/Specialist if she is unsure what the issue may be. She has saved my mother's life, literally, on 2 separate occasions. I would agree that past staff have been questionable, however, current staffing seems to be quite adequate, efficient and friendly when you reach them. I also agree that you may have to wait to see her when in office, however, I find that refreshing as it means that she is listening to her patients & will also do the same when she gets to me!! We had moved away for several years & I was missing her the entire time...so happy to be back & feeling very fortunate to have her as our family Dr once again!!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr woods is an absolutely horrible Doctor. Shes so condescending, her staff are extremely rude and trying to get a hold of them on the phone is impossible. So glad I switched!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

At a young age I felt disrespected by Dr. Woods. She is unprofessional and rude. Couldn't be happier since I switched doctors.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

The staff are absolutely terrible. Well the one women is at least. Dr woods is amazing tho so it's hard for me to switch doctors, shed delivered me. Very very very hard to get a hold of tho iv been calling everyday for about a week now. Keeps going to voicemail. They need another phone line or be able to take voicemails.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I am currently seeking a new GP. I have simply had enough of this doctor's lack of ability or genuine concern. On numerous occasions over the years I have had to insist on seeing a specialist even though Dr. Woods couldn't acknowledge a good enough reason... the specialists then asked why it took so long for me to have this situation addressed, because the issues were very real indeed. In two instances, Dr. Woods prescribed medications that the pharmacist later questioned because it was so evident that the medication would have been extremely detrimental in combination with my other health issues. I ripped those scripts up and went to a walk-in. Twice, the doctor has alarmed me with a lot of talk of very serious conditions she felt I could potentially have, she even treated me repeatedly for a condition - but as I learned from a specialist later - I DIDN'T HAVE THAT CONDITION AT ALL! The specialist even rolled her eyes when I told her what Dr. Woods had said and done. I am deeply concerned for the patients who may still have that all-trusting faith in anyone with an M.D. after their name... because I truly believe Dr. Lauren Woods may actually be dangerous in her shoulder-shrugging ineptitude. While she is generally smiling and perky in her demeanor, I'm sure she would be too arrogant to be concerned or to take an honest look at herself upon reading this negative revue, which like so many on this site, seek to throw some illumination on her questionable practices. On a separate note, I also find it inappropriate that her office walls are covered with pictures of her husband and children, large family portraits staring down at you while you are being examined. It's awful. Shudder.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015