Ratings for Dr. Vincent Pelligrini

We were experiencing infertility. Dr. Pelligrini helped us find the problem, and ultimately have a baby..albeit after a failed attempt. He was extremely kind to us, I have only good things to say about hime.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

The most horrible doctor on the planet. Never go to him. Discriminatory, acts poorly with staff- belittles people

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Dr. P is fabulous. He has a dry personality but we've really enjoyed our time with him. He's been very invested in figuring out what the problem is and has done everything possible to fix it. He performed a surgery which other doctors would have had difficulty with. He's been caring, kind and compassionate throughout our IF journey. I highly recommend him. He's a genius at what he does and takes his job very seriously.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

No compassion, rude, told me all of my problems were "in my head" even though I had bloodwork to support a diagnosis. Would not recommend this man to anyone!!! Steer clear!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2008

Glad to know that he has changed his attitude. When I suffered a miscarriage years ago, this man was so extremely inconsiderate and refused to talk to me about the next steps to take until I stopped crying... he actually walked out of the office... I had to actually stop crying after being told that my baby was gone in order to have him come back and discuss with my husband and me what was going to happen next. Bedside manner grade: "F" Knowledge: "F" Back then, he was horrible. Thankfully, for others he has changed...

flag | Submitted February 11, 2007

Dr. Pellegrini is wonderful! He's very professional and sometimes may seem a little dry, but he really cares and will help you with anything! His nurses are also very nice and helpful. He's gentle and cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2005