Ratings for Dr. James E. Wood

Having learned about Dr. James E Woods affiliation with BLM and the fact that he supports the destructive racism of that group and has offered no compensation to the people who's businesses have been shattered by the rioting of BLM, I've decided to never darken his doorway.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Wood by my primary physician. After an evaluation period he performed a total knee replacement for me. It's been two years since the surgery and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. He was always kind and caring as was his staff. I definitely and without reservations recommend him to anyone with knee problems.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

I followed Dr. from his previous hospital when he re-established himself at the current 2008 location. His patient commitment was outstanding! His staff was friendly and professional. My two surgeries with this Dr. were an optimal experience with optimal recovery time. His positive and proactive attitude was helpful as I coped with these health changes and medical decisions. Mostly, he was an exceptional communicator worthy of my trust and cooperation. My mobility is so very much improved. I enjoy life with many activities like the young (at heart) woman that I am! Thanks to the office staff, hospital staff and mostly the doctor.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

Dr. Broke Hardware in my leg and never told me. Not very helpfull, and left me without pain medician of days. Goes on leave and doesn't leave word about your medician. I have had 2 surgeries for my leg and suppose to have a third surgery. Dr. now refuses to finish the job he start and keeps kicking me out of the clinic because my husband was complainning about my condition. I have spoken to other people who have had surgery from the same Dr. and they too have said they have had problems with cronic pain and unprofessional treatment from this same Dr. I would not let my pet dog be worked on by this Dr. Hope this posting will save others from the poor treatment and everyday pain that I have gone through and still am going through today. I have been in pain for over a year and 4 months now. And now this Dr. is telling me I need another surgery, which his is refusing to perform. If you value your life, you'll find another Dr.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

Dr. James E. Wood's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)