Ratings for Dr. Thomas Urban

I have been a patient for many years and find Dr. Urban an excellent doctor. I never feel rushed or stupid, no matter what I ask! If he doesn’t know .......he will always research it or refer me elsewhere. He also takes care of my elderly mother and is very patient and caring with her. The staff is also amazing, always willing to make things better.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Worst doctor I have ever encountered, I would rather see a witch doctor. Great at pushing pills.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Urban has been our family physician for years. I find him kind, sincere, knowledgeable and patient, especially with my 92 year old mother. I admire the fact that if he doesn't know what is wrong, he will say say so and send me for tests....referred, whatever is needed and not just prescribe something. I trust him.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I went to the Brady clinic however i thought Dr. Urban was very rude and disregarding. I felt judge as if he was placing himself higher then we were because he was the doctor. Im not sure if it was because i was younger but everything i said was wrong and the way he answered them it was like in his head he said 'as if she even just asked this'. He was knowledgable but the way he expressed it was in a very rude and snobby way.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I have been suffering chronic ear pain for 2 years. He disregards my problem and I have to argue with him to send me for any test or referral. So much for "do no harm."

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Calm,gentle in manner,efficient,professional and excellent diagnostic capabilities.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Best family doctor my family and I have ever had.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Dr. Urban is an a wonderful G.P. I have had Dr. Urban as a doctor since he first began around 1993 or 1994. He always takes his time and listens to my concerns and thoroughly answers any questions that I may have. He delivered both my sons and has always taken great care of all of us! Tammy

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

The best family doctor we have had the pleasure of dealing with.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

[Current family doctor]. He has a friendly disposition and welcoming environment; however, with this attitude I find he likes to "wait and see". I've had 3 major physical injuries that required surgeries. Each time, he did not think anything was wrong, even though I had pain/discomfort. I had to go to another doctor in order to get specialist referrals.....these are only physical injuries. I can only image what would happen If I had something more serious.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011