Ratings for Dr. Thomas Urban

I've visited this guy at least 4x at the Brady Clinic. As he addresses my health issues, he most definitely lacks compassion, and it's difficult for him to make eye contact... reveals perhaps he has a narcissistic personality... cold-heartedness is his vibe. I'll bet he lives in a big beautiful house and drives an expensive vehicle.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

this guy showed up late to my appointment. then he gave me a concoction of pain medicine for an ulcer I had to pull over on the road five times because he gave me a diarrhea that won't come out. never again dio can, never again.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

Dr Urban has been my walk-in clinic doctor for 15 yrs. He understands that I need to be part of my health team. He answers all my questions and I always leave his office feeling very thankful for his Professional way of caring for me.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

I have been a patient for many years and find Dr. Urban an excellent doctor. I never feel rushed or stupid, no matter what I ask! If he doesn’t know .......he will always research it or refer me elsewhere. He also takes care of my elderly mother and is very patient and caring with her. The staff is also amazing, always willing to make things better.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Worst doctor I have ever encountered, I would rather see a witch doctor. Great at pushing pills.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Urban has been our family physician for years. I find him kind, sincere, knowledgeable and patient, especially with my 92 year old mother. I admire the fact that if he doesn't know what is wrong, he will say say so and send me for tests....referred, whatever is needed and not just prescribe something. I trust him.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I went to the Brady clinic however i thought Dr. Urban was very rude and disregarding. I felt judge as if he was placing himself higher then we were because he was the doctor. Im not sure if it was because i was younger but everything i said was wrong and the way he answered them it was like in his head he said 'as if she even just asked this'. He was knowledgable but the way he expressed it was in a very rude and snobby way.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I have been suffering chronic ear pain for 2 years. He disregards my problem and I have to argue with him to send me for any test or referral. So much for "do no harm."

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Calm,gentle in manner,efficient,professional and excellent diagnostic capabilities.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Best family doctor my family and I have ever had.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015