Ratings for Dr. Thomas Urban

Dr. Urban has been our family physician for years. I find him kind, sincere, knowledgeable and patient, especially with my 92 year old mother. I admire the fact that if he doesn't know what is wrong, he will say say so and send me for tests....referred, whatever is needed and not just prescribe something. I trust him.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I went to the Brady clinic however i thought Dr. Urban was very rude and disregarding. I felt judge as if he was placing himself higher then we were because he was the doctor. Im not sure if it was because i was younger but everything i said was wrong and the way he answered them it was like in his head he said 'as if she even just asked this'. He was knowledgable but the way he expressed it was in a very rude and snobby way.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I have been suffering chronic ear pain for 2 years. He disregards my problem and I have to argue with him to send me for any test or referral. So much for "do no harm."

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Calm,gentle in manner,efficient,professional and excellent diagnostic capabilities.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Best family doctor my family and I have ever had.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Dr. Urban is an a wonderful G.P. I have had Dr. Urban as a doctor since he first began around 1993 or 1994. He always takes his time and listens to my concerns and thoroughly answers any questions that I may have. He delivered both my sons and has always taken great care of all of us! Tammy

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

The best family doctor we have had the pleasure of dealing with.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

[Current family doctor]. He has a friendly disposition and welcoming environment; however, with this attitude I find he likes to "wait and see". I've had 3 major physical injuries that required surgeries. Each time, he did not think anything was wrong, even though I had pain/discomfort. I had to go to another doctor in order to get specialist referrals.....these are only physical injuries. I can only image what would happen If I had something more serious.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

I have much respect for dr urban. after i had my daughter 3 years ago i had post partum depression. before i was diagnosed i felt lost scared and felt as if i was going crazy. I came to dee him and he sat with me for about 45 mins explaining my sickness and reassuring me that things would eventually look up. He is an amazing doctor and im glad hes mine! and to add an extra bonus...hes hot!!!! ha

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

My family doctor for years. He is fantastic, takes his time and actually wants to help you.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011