Ratings for Dr. Oren G. Blam

I’ve had chronic neck/back pain for over 6 years, so I was very excited to finally see a specialist about it. When Dr. Blam first walked in the room he had me describe the issues I’ve been having. Not even a minute into my explanation he cut me off and told me it all sounded normal and that I should start physical therapy. To have a specialist barely listen to you while describing something that has caused you so much pain over the years, and then to just have him say it sounds normal, I was extremely upset. I was really hoping he would be able to give me some answers but it just seemed like he wanted to get my appointment over with.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I saw Dr. Blam for the first time today due to a back injury. He was completely dismissive and seemed disinterested in me entirely. Never asked if I had questions, short and curt in his responses to the few questions I forced in before he ran out the door. Was in and out in less than 5 minutes. As a patient, I was disappointed to feel like I really wasn't cared about at all. If you have any other options, go elsewhere!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr. Blam was very confident he could fix my back. He was very professional and made sure I understood what the whole process would be. I'm very satisfied with the care that I got.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Assembly line physician. Couldn't get my questions answered after waiting an hour & a half to be seen. Waste of time.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Would not recommend. Failure to properly followup.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

What an amazing group of folks. I was taken care of.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr blame was excellent relieved all my pain staff very friendly

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

My 92 year old dad had his follow up visit from surgery and needed an x-Ray. The techs and staff were so very helpful, kind and thoughtful helping me out getting my dad transferred to the table and the changing of his clothes. Hats off to your staff.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

After being "grilled" by him and NOT even given time to answer any of his questions before he blurted out another one, I will NEVER go back to this man again nor will I EVER recommend this man to ANYONE else. I left his office in tears after what he did. He didn't listen to me, never gave me time to answer the questions he blurted out and his amazing diagnosing skills are formed as soon as he walked in the room.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Very impressed with his knowledge and he was very professional. I felt I could trust him and he had my best interest at heart

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. Oren G. Blam's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Ameritas