Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey T. Brodie

Dr. Brodie is professional, knowledgable, and great at what he does. While he and his office are very busy with many of his patients each day, I never once felt hurried or rushed by him. He took time to answer questions, address concerns, and review x-rays. Complex surgery, great results. At SJMC we encountered several people who inquired about what we were having done and by who --- and every person had positive things to say about Dr. Brodie! Repeated as top doc in his field in 2017 - highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

I waited over 90 minutes for Dr Brodie to appear & then he spent less than 5 minutes telling me that my ligament in my ankle is so badly damaged that it'll never be healed. He has absolutely no bedside manner & I have no confidence in his assessment. I'm going to see a real specialist elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

I actually had two injuries on my R foot, which I didn't realize at the time. My immediate problem was that I had severely fractured my 2nd right toe (it was lying 45 degreees onto my 3rd toe).A local ortho walk-in clinic surgeon "strightened" my toe, but taped it to the 3rd toe, so it healed crooked. Within three weeks, I had three follow up appointments with two more foot othropedists, who kept telling m that it needed to heal.I told both of them, that I had pain @ the base of the toe, more on the foot, but they dismissed me. Finally, after 7 months of contanst pain,and seeing yet another orthopedist,I researched and found Dr Brodie. He diagnosed my injuries, did the surgery and recommended physical therapy. He told me that it was a delicate,unusual surgery and that I would need a bone graft. It would take a year to heal.Today, I am painfree and able to wear heels! Thank you Dr. Brodie! I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

I had a chainsaw injury to foot and the ER at Union Memorial patched me together to stop the bleeding (a horrible experience). Dr Brodie made an opening for me the next day with surgery the following day. He did a fantastic job and it was painless. Don't expect him to sit and chat with you about sports--he always seems to have a full house of patients, but he'll fully answer all your medical questions.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Dr brodie did my ankle surgery. His fee was reduced by my ins to a ridiculously low amt. It included all my pre and post visits. Great results, expertise, info, follow up care. You are never 100% again after a surgery but i am better than could be expected. Dr brodie is super nice and knowledgeable and a fine surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

I had an osteocondrail lesion, which is basically a hole in the bone. Dr Brodie was my third opinion and ended up doing 2 surgeries that corrected my ankle. Without him I would not be able to walk or even stand on my ankle. I would trust him to do any other surgery I would need.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2009

I had strained ankle which was not healing. He looked at MRI and said everything looked fine. Then he said "I have nothing to offer you at this time" He gave me no advice and no help I still have problems walking.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey T. Brodie's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1991)