Ratings for Dr. Gregory P. Graziano

This doctor literally saved my life when every other doctor wouldn't even help me. I had a horrible infection from Methylcilin resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and went to every doctor in my city of Toledo, Ohio and not one doctor would touch me. I even went to the Cleveland Clinic and a nationally known orthopaedic surgeon told me just to live with the seeping hole in my back -- there was nothing he could do to help me. I had already lost all the muscles along the left side of my spine but the infection wouldn't go away. I think the reason the other doctors wouldn't help me was because I had been injured so badly in my original surgery to correct scoliosis and fuse my spine. They were afraid, I believe, of being held legally liable for something another doctor had done to hurt me. Or maybe they just didn't have Dr. Graziano's confidence, skill and commitment. Dr. Graziano's upheld his oath as a doctor, removed all the infection and cured me. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

He was nicknamed the surgeon of last resort. I was scheduled for a kyphoplasty and the night before I found an article he wrote on the procedure he had told me he was going to do. Of 26 patients he performed the surgery on, he reported that 24 of his patients "failed" the procedure. No, they didn't fail the procedure, he did. I wonder why they let him to continue to perform that type of spinal surgery with his own admission of the poorest outcome I have ever heard of. I wonder if he even cares about the lives that were apparently changed forever, and now with a lesser quality of life from probable increase in pain that will remain all their lives.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Dr. Graziano spent no more than 4 minutes with us after we drove for 2.5 hours to see him at 8AM. There was no exam and when asked if he had looked at the X-rays that we had brought (spine curvature) he mumbled something and told us a random degree. What he didn't know was that we had the actual degree from a Dr. that we had just seen a few weeks earlier and he was way off. There was no concern for us and he made us feel like we were wasting his time. No clear answers to anything. When we questioned him on his answers he became irritated and when we asked for the old records (we had gone there several years ago) he said that they were destroyed and he also couldn't compare the old X-rays to the new X-rays. After his 4 minute meeting with us we decided to go to the film room ourselves and we were able to retrieve our old records! These were the same records that he said didn't exist! He lied to us which limited the information that we were able to gather.NEVER GO TO THIS WORTHLESS MAN!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2009

Dr. Gregory P. Graziano's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1983)