Ratings for Dr. Mark N. Hadley

I am highly pleased with Dr. Hadley and his medical team. I received great care from start to finish and went from extreme pain to pain-free. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Hadley preformed surgery on my dad on January 13th after he was being paralyzed due to cervical stenosis. I had never seen my dad so down and out but after the surgery my dad is slowly but surely getting back to what he used to love to do. Dr. Hadley is one of the most caring and straightforward doctors I have had the pleasure of meeting. He genuinely cares about what's best for his patients! I couldn't thank this man enough for saving my dad!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

A wonderful doctor that changed my life for the better. I could never thank him enough for what he did for me. He assured me that he could fix me and that he'd take good care of me and he most certainly did.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Amazing man, amazing surgeon... blessing to MANY!! I cannot say enough positive things about him and his staff. I was treated with care and concern. Twice now he has SAVED me!! With a cervical fusion in 2011 and now a lumbar fusion in 2017. Following two separate accidents it was his skill and expertise that gave me my health and life back. Thank you Dr. Hadley, David, Linda and all the others. YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I had 2 previous fusions. When I saw Dr. Hadley I was in so much pain and scared. He was the most thorough, kind, reassuring Dr. I had ever seen. Looked at my films, explained everything to me, talked and listened to me-AMAZING! anyway, He did a 4 level cervical fusion, cleaned things up and I am like a new person after 2 weeks!! HE is MY DR. I will always drive from Franklin, TN to see DR. Hadley! He is the BEST!! Very Grateful.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

I am a chronic back patient with 11 previous surgeries starting in 1995. In 2005, I vowed I would never have another. It was recommended I see Dr Hadley, and I am so glad I did!! January 6, 2017, he performed surgery and I could not be more pleased with the outcome. Dr. Hadley is a little gruff around the edges, but if you suck it up, don't get your feelings hurt, and follow his directions to the T, you will not be displeased! I would not, nor will ever see another neurosurgeon as long as he continues to practice.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Handley’s top Priority as a surgeon is the best outcome for his patients whether it be surgical or non-surgical. I went to see Dr. Hadley about pain I was having in my lower back. He listened to my concerns and was very empathic to my needs. Dr. Hadley took the time to explain my situation in full detail treating me as his top priority and never feeling rushed. The outcome of my visit was non-surgical and it was an answer to my prayers. To know that you can go to Dr. Hadley and receive the best outcome without having surgery is comforting. I was overwhelmed by the respect and kindness that I received from Dr Hadley and his team. Thank you, Dr Hadley!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

After seeing Dr. Hadley in his office, I knew I was in good hands. His entire team are very caring and make you feel very positive. I came home after surgery feeling amazing, no pain in my back and no numbness in my legs! He even took interest in another medical problem I was having and got me in to see the speciality doctor that I needed that same week. What an amazing Doctor!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

The attention, respect, and kindness shown to me by his staff was superior. I was certain that no matter what the outcome, I was under the care of a highly skilled and capable physician who would do whatever was humanly possible to alleviate my problem. I have never felt more cared for and safe throughout this surgical experience. In my view, choosing Dr. Hadley was one of the most pivotal experiences of my life. I recommend him without hesitation. Ron B.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Hadley is THE best physician I have ever been treated by. He recently treated me for neck pain I've had for three years, He also treated my husband several months ago for an acute, debilitating and complex cervical compression. I am completely free of the pain in my neck and have been pretty much since the surgery. My husband is well on his way to recovery and also had intense pain immediately relieved by the surgery. We suffered no complications from our surgeries. I fully believe our surgeries were so successful and went so smoothly due to several factors. Dr. Hadley has vast experience and expertise in his field but his concern for his patients having the best possible outcome and his determination to provide his absolute best care for his patients, I feel, are what made our surgeries so successful. His Physicians Assistant and Nurse Practitioner are also very good at what they do and extremely helpful. I was diagnosed with accuracy and precision and all of my questions and concerns were fully addressed. Dr. Hadley is very thorough and detailed and leaves nothing to chance. I also have lumbar pain that he explained may be relieved by strengthening my core with specific exercises. I tried them for a while and he was right. This saved me from having another surgery. I appreciate his honesty. Another surgeon told me I needed surgery for my lower back pain. I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Hadley and his team not only for my sake but for my husband's as well.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017