Ratings for Dr. Mark N. Hadley

Dr. Hadley is without a doubt the most knowledgeable neurosurgeon in his field. He explained in detail what my problem was and what he was going to do to fix it. I had chronic back pain for over a year. It just got progressively worse. I have always been very active and by the time I saw Dr. Hadley I was barely able to walk I was in so much pain. After Dr. Hadley preformed my surgery I had no pain in my back. In fact, I stopped taking my pain medicine four days after surgery. There is no way I can explain what he did for me. With God's help Dr. Hadley made me pain free! I recommend him without reservation! Thank you Dr. Hadley and God for giving me my life back! Cindy Thornhill

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr Hadley is the most exceptional surgical specialist that I have ever encountered.He is capable confident caring attentive and concerned. He has assembled an outstanding team as well. When it come to neurosurgery , he is without question "The Man". I am so fortunate to have become his patient .He has diagnosed and helped me with multiple spinal issues - some without surgery. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I am a Florida attorney/mediator working with injured workers. I had chronic back pain which radiated down my leg for many years. In my opinion and personal experience with Dr. Mark Hadley, he is the best spine neurosurgeon in his field. He did not push surgery. He performed a three level lumbar fusion. Within 30 days I was walking three miles a day pain free. He cared about my well being and I always had access to him and his incredible staff. Thank you Dr. Hadley. N. Edward Oramas, Esq.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I am highly pleased with Dr. Hadley and his medical team. I received great care from start to finish and went from extreme pain to pain-free. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Hadley preformed surgery on my dad on January 13th after he was being paralyzed due to cervical stenosis. I had never seen my dad so down and out but after the surgery my dad is slowly but surely getting back to what he used to love to do. Dr. Hadley is one of the most caring and straightforward doctors I have had the pleasure of meeting. He genuinely cares about what's best for his patients! I couldn't thank this man enough for saving my dad!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

A wonderful doctor that changed my life for the better. I could never thank him enough for what he did for me. He assured me that he could fix me and that he'd take good care of me and he most certainly did.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Amazing man, amazing surgeon... blessing to MANY!! I cannot say enough positive things about him and his staff. I was treated with care and concern. Twice now he has SAVED me!! With a cervical fusion in 2011 and now a lumbar fusion in 2017. Following two separate accidents it was his skill and expertise that gave me my health and life back. Thank you Dr. Hadley, David, Linda and all the others. YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I had 2 previous fusions. When I saw Dr. Hadley I was in so much pain and scared. He was the most thorough, kind, reassuring Dr. I had ever seen. Looked at my films, explained everything to me, talked and listened to me-AMAZING! anyway, He did a 4 level cervical fusion, cleaned things up and I am like a new person after 2 weeks!! HE is MY DR. I will always drive from Franklin, TN to see DR. Hadley! He is the BEST!! Very Grateful.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

I am a chronic back patient with 11 previous surgeries starting in 1995. In 2005, I vowed I would never have another. It was recommended I see Dr Hadley, and I am so glad I did!! January 6, 2017, he performed surgery and I could not be more pleased with the outcome. Dr. Hadley is a little gruff around the edges, but if you suck it up, don't get your feelings hurt, and follow his directions to the T, you will not be displeased! I would not, nor will ever see another neurosurgeon as long as he continues to practice.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Handley’s top Priority as a surgeon is the best outcome for his patients whether it be surgical or non-surgical. I went to see Dr. Hadley about pain I was having in my lower back. He listened to my concerns and was very empathic to my needs. Dr. Hadley took the time to explain my situation in full detail treating me as his top priority and never feeling rushed. The outcome of my visit was non-surgical and it was an answer to my prayers. To know that you can go to Dr. Hadley and receive the best outcome without having surgery is comforting. I was overwhelmed by the respect and kindness that I received from Dr Hadley and his team. Thank you, Dr Hadley!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017