Ratings for Dr. Mark N. Hadley

I had a neck injury several months prior to my surgery with Dr Hadley. When I ended up being brought to UAB my spinal cord was so compressed I could not move or feel my arms and legs. Dr Hadley reassured me that he was going to help me. The day after surgery I was able to walk with help. I am so grateful to Dr Hadley that I am not permanently a quadriplegic. Dr Hadley and his PA David were top notch during my hospitalization. I highly recommend this team.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Hadley repaired a herniated disc in my neck in June 2017. I could not have asked for a more talented, skilled, and compassionate doctor! My surgery was a huge success and Dr. Hadley showed care and compassion every step of the way. He was caring, honest, compassionate yet to the point - telling me the facts, the odds of success, what I was up against, and how he would perform the procedure I needed. Dr. Hadley and his staff/team were the best I could have ever asked for! I was blessed to have been referred to him!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I just had a spinal decompression by Dr. Hadley. He did an excellent job. I am pain free. He is very knowledgeable and very skilled. He is the best surgeon and his team is top notch.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Hadley performed surgery on my mother originally around 2002 for Spinal Stenosis. My mother was losing the feeling in both of her legs due to the narrowing of her spinal canal and Dr Hadley was able to relieve her of the pain and numbness she was experiencing. Recently in 2017, I took my mother back to see Dr Hadley because she was having a tingling sensation that started in her hip and ran all the way down to the top of her foot. She was in constant pain and was unable to sit still for extended periods of time. She never went anywhere and was never able to enjoy life because of the chronic pain she was experiencing. Dr Hadley looked at her x-rays and felt confident he could give her relief from her pain by doing a fusion on her lower back (L2-L5). My mother is 67 years old so I was nervous about her going under anesthesia but Dr Hadley assured me he wouldn't do anything to my mother he wouldn't do on a loved one of his own. My mother went in for surgery on July 14th and had two rods and three screws put into her lower lumbar region of her back. In a matter of days, she had relief from the pain she had been experiencing for years! Today, she is 4 weeks out from her surgery, an inch and a half taller, and she is doing wonderful! Dr Mark Hadley and Dr David Aldridge were incredibly nice and we are eternally grateful to both of them for their kindness and help! We are so thankful that Dr Hadley chose to use his God-given talents to help people, such as my mother, feel better and to be able to have an active lifestyle! Thanks again Dr Hadley for all your hard work! God Bless you and your wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Hadley is without a doubt the most knowledgeable neurosurgeon in his field. He explained in detail what my problem was and what he was going to do to fix it. I had chronic back pain for over a year. It just got progressively worse. I have always been very active and by the time I saw Dr. Hadley I was barely able to walk I was in so much pain. After Dr. Hadley preformed my surgery I had no pain in my back. In fact, I stopped taking my pain medicine four days after surgery. There is no way I can explain what he did for me. With God's help Dr. Hadley made me pain free! I recommend him without reservation! Thank you Dr. Hadley and God for giving me my life back! Cindy Thornhill

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr Hadley is the most exceptional surgical specialist that I have ever encountered.He is capable confident caring attentive and concerned. He has assembled an outstanding team as well. When it come to neurosurgery , he is without question "The Man". I am so fortunate to have become his patient .He has diagnosed and helped me with multiple spinal issues - some without surgery. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I am a Florida attorney/mediator working with injured workers. I had chronic back pain which radiated down my leg for many years. In my opinion and personal experience with Dr. Mark Hadley, he is the best spine neurosurgeon in his field. He did not push surgery. He performed a three level lumbar fusion. Within 30 days I was walking three miles a day pain free. He cared about my well being and I always had access to him and his incredible staff. Thank you Dr. Hadley. N. Edward Oramas, Esq.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I am highly pleased with Dr. Hadley and his medical team. I received great care from start to finish and went from extreme pain to pain-free. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Hadley preformed surgery on my dad on January 13th after he was being paralyzed due to cervical stenosis. I had never seen my dad so down and out but after the surgery my dad is slowly but surely getting back to what he used to love to do. Dr. Hadley is one of the most caring and straightforward doctors I have had the pleasure of meeting. He genuinely cares about what's best for his patients! I couldn't thank this man enough for saving my dad!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

A wonderful doctor that changed my life for the better. I could never thank him enough for what he did for me. He assured me that he could fix me and that he'd take good care of me and he most certainly did.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017