Dr. Gregory C. Pomeroy

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gregory C. Pomeroy

Arthritis crippled my left ankle. Thanks to Dr. Pomeroy's outstanding surgery, I now have my mobility back and am enjoying things I couldn't do for years. He has my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

Very structured. Schedule is laid out. Explains everything. Staff is wonderful and helpful. I'm able to walk pain free again after foot surgery.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

I had ankle fusion performed by Dr. Pomeroy. Beyond pleased with the outcome. No pain in my ankle joint at all and much more mobility after surgery than I expected. Would recommend him again and again.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Dr. Pomeroy is amazing. I have had foot pain since I was a teenager. I had always walked and had pain, and was at my end point. I My daughter worked for another local Ortho office. They told her Dr. Pomeroy was on of the best in the country. I had surgery by Dr. Pomeroy and have not regretted it all. He saved my life. I owe him so much and want to tell everyone how great he is!! Judy Conrad

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

My son had many surgeries. This doctor is a miracle worker. He is able to walk normally again,

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. Pomeroy changed my life! I shattered my ankle, first surgery wasn't done correctly, he took my case without hesitation, and made it so I could walk again. He is amazing, love him! Thank you Dr. Pomeroy!! I can't express my gratitude enough!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I had an injury that another doctor fixed. I continued to have pain for many months, and finally someone recommended Dr. Pomeroy. What a blessing! He immediately was able to diagnose the problem, and confirmed for me that I wasn't imagining the pain. After that we tried other non-sugical options to fix the problem. We were unsuccessful there, so eventually I had to have surgery. 6 months later (and lots of work), I am walking with no pain at all. If you're looking for a doc that will coddle you, Pomeroy isn't the doctor for you. But if you want a doctor who will fix you, give you parameters with which to work on for healing, etc., and if YOU are willing to put in the effort, than Dr. Gregory Pomeroy is easily the best orthopedic surgeon to have on your side.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr Pomeroy performed an ankle fusion surgery in January and after 6 months I have feeling no pain and have plenty of dexterity. I had a previous ankle fusion 20 years ago on the other foot and am able to compare the procedure and results. I was out of surgery and home in 4 hours. His prescribed therapy of complete bed rest for 2 months is onerous, yet it did get the job done. For the first 2 weeks you don't want to get out anyway. The recovery after the first 2 months was slow but steady. I can highly recommend Dr. Pomeroy for his skill, knowledge, and manner.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I could barely walk due to ankle arthritis from an injury 12 years ago. He explained the ankle fusion surgery & what the recovery would be like. He was direct & to the point. Everything he said was spot on. He said I would hate him before it was over as the recovery is long & painful. That hatred was temporary. My advice is to follow his instructions exactly! I did and now I have my quality of life back. I greatly respect & admire Dr. Pomeroy. My only regret is that I didn't see him sooner.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Excellent surgeon! I would go higher if I could. He deserves higher than a 5. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. Gregory C. Pomeroy's Credentials

• Royal Coll Of Surgeons In Ireland, Med Sch, Dublin, Ireland (Grad. 1989)