Ratings for Dr. Patrick J. Fallon

Très attentionné et attentif. Il soigne notre famille depuis plusieurs années. Il prends le temps de s'informer de notre santé physique et mentale, fait le lien entre tous les aspects de notre vie.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Does not listen, or seem to care about patient. I called three times due to pain in less than a week, never had me come in. When I did go in for scheduled appointment he never had me stand to see if knee was weight bearing, or lift or move my leg to see what range of motion. Instead had me lift my pant leg, looked and stated there was still quite a bit of swelling ( medical school did him wonders). I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

He spent five minutes with me at best. Explained very little, no time for questions. He was out the door in a flash

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Had rotator surgery on 4/27/15,two days after,I was pain free,with no pain meds.dr.fallon did a wonderful job,recovery will be slow because the tear was large,went yesterday 5/7/15 and had the staples removed.on the mend now,and I feel great.i have shoulder pain since dec.finally back on track.can't say enough about dr.fallons experience and bedside manor.kennerh Kronstrand sr.thank again

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Unfriendly, first visit was 3-5 minutes. Next visit when I was asked how I was feeling, I was honest and expressed that I was in a lot of pain, he said I didn't have an issue the last time he saw me, and that there was nothing wrong with that location...then proceeded to look at the xrays taken on that day and noticed two fractures. Very rude, didn't respect the way I was feeling. Offered little info on recovery time or what to expect.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr Fallon was great. He knew instantly what was wrong with my knee and gave me options rather than jumping to surgery. His staff was amazing and friendly.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

Dr Fallon was very professional.He also had a very good bedside manner,was very helpful and cconsiderate.I felt like he and his staff cared about me.I would definitely go back to him for any further need.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

GREAT TRUSTWORTHY DOCTOR WITH ALL THE KNOWLEDGE I WOULD EXPECT. HE PUT MY MIND AT EASE WITH HIS CARE

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

Extremely unfriendly. Never looked at my chart, never looked at my xrays, never looked at or touched my foot, that later was confirmed to be broken by a second opinion doctor. Would Never ever see this man again. Very very rude

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009