Ratings for Dr. Thomas Savinelli

I can't add much to the five star reviews, the Dr. and his staff have more than earned them. That includes Carmen. Unit cohesion is the secret of the groups ability to address any patient problem in the fastest way possible. And yes, we have been one of his earliest patients.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Doctor is great but, the staff is awful. Especially his medical assistant Carmen. She is always miserable and so unpleasant with horrible bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Savanelli for 11 years, where besides monitoring my overall health, he manages my diabetes. There is nothing negative that I can say about my doctor. He is caring, has great bed-side manners, is patient with me even when I have been less than compliant with his prescribed diabetic medical plan, and is very approachable. He is very respective and shows compassion. Dr. Savanelli has made Specialist referrals when he suspected something unusual going on...many tmes immediately setting up the appointment himself out of concern. I feel very comfortable discussing any issue or asking any questions. His schedule allows enough flexibility to schedule appointments as needed. I never feel like I am just another number or patient. I will not change my primary care physician!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

I truly thank God for Dr. Thomas Savinelli he has been my medical doctor for approximately 13 yrs. Because of his care for me and my husband we are in good health. He referal us to the best doctors. Im very pleased with his care.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Doctor Savinelli has been my doctor ever since Dr.Lazor retired. He has large shoes to fill and I must say that he has done a great job.He is the most caring devoted DR. that any one could find.He will see patients at a moments notice very few DRS. will do that.YOUR THE BEST I DON"T NEED THE REST.thankyou Doreen P.Blinderman

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

hes a good doctor,seems to genuinely care,on the mark most of the time.what else do you want from a doctor.he does not want to be your pal.by the way what is "that creepy italian thing"maybe ive seen it and just dont know what it is,ill bet im not alone either.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Dr. Savinelli is a caring and knowledgable doctor. He takes the time to get to know the whole person, not only physically but cares deeply about all issues his patients are dealing with. He has been my physician since he first opened his practice. I would recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Frankly, I am astounded to read any negative comments about Dr. Savinelli. I have been his patient since he began his practice over 10 years ago and have NEVER found him to be anything other than attentive, knowledgeable, caring and accommodating to the nth degree. I was in Florida on vacation last year and suffered severe sciatica. I didn't have a doctor there so I contacted Dr. Savinelli. Within minutes I received a return call from him and he not only arranged for an appointment with a Florida physician, but also contacted my insurance company to straighten out any questions and loose ends. Further, he followed up by contacting the physical therapist to ensure that I received the necessary treatment. What could have been a very daunting and frightening situation was alleviated by his outstanding response to my medical problem. I have only the utmost respect and highest regard for Dr. Savinelli, and have happily and confidently recommended many patients to him.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

Thomas Savinelli is an excellent physician. I have recommended him to family and friends who are now his patients.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

I have ben a patient of Dr. Savinelli's for twelve plus years. I am in the social work/medical field, and therefore I feel that I have made the correct decision by putting my health and care in Dr. Savinelli's hands. Dr. Savinelli has always been up to date with new medications and or treatments that would assist me in my everyday life. Throughout the past twelve plus years I have referred over thirty patients to him and they have all agreed that he has always had their best interest at heart. The most important thing that Dr. Savinelli does is that he always spends time listening to me no matter how how busy he is. I am treated not as a patient but as a whole human being that is complex and must be treated with dignity and respect. I do my best to be kind to his entire staff and I have always been treated with the same respect and consideration. In closing, Dr. Savinelli's character speaks for itself. He is a fine Primary Physician as well as a kind, empathic and well read man.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Dr. Thomas Savinelli's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wethersfield, CT