Ratings for Dr. David G. Frye

this man does not deserve the title of DR. Mr. Frye is a cheat, quack, liar. Shame on him for all the evil he has done to my daughter and our family.He told blatant lies to our auto insurance company about her injuries and they are no longer paying her medical bills that continue to this day. I have heard it said that Mr. Frye doesn't think anyone gets hurt in an auto accident. He asks personal questions that have nothing to do with the exam. I agree with all the other comments stated below. He should have his license taken away. Btw he doesn't deserve any stars.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

This guy is a quack. Liar and fraud. Says only what insurance companies want him to say for pay. BEWARE!!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I wouldn't let see my dog. He is a lier and the worse doctor I ever seen. No wonder why the insurance company pay him so much he couldn't survive without them.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

I was sent to "Mr." Frye by my companies workers compensation insurance company. The 1st three professionals that I was seen by, all concluded that I needed surgery to repair my injury. This gentleman disagreed with them and reported that my "alleged" trip and fall did not cause my injury and that surgery would not be necessary. This man is totally in the pocket of the insurance company. The other 3 patients waiting to see him also explained that they have been battling with this doctor from 1 to 3 years.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

If I could give this doctor NEGATIVE stars I would!!! He is a liar and obviously being paid to say whatever the work comp insurance wants him to say. I saw him for an IME before surgery to repair my rotator cuff. He did not even address the MRI showing the tear in my shoulder or acknowledge that I was hurting. He wrote on his report that I had "full rotation with no verbalization of pain" even though he yanked my shoulder/arm up so high above my head I wanted to kick him where it counts because he hurt me when he did this! He sent an 8 page report full of lies to my employer's work comp insurance stating I had "tendonosis" in my shoulder, and that it supposedly was non-occupational. I had been being treated by an orthopedic surgeon before this, for 8 months, who said it was DEFINATELY from my job. OF course, after Dr. Frye's report they denied my claim to proceed with surgery and sent me back to work. My work knows that this happened after 12 years of factory work, and my hands are destroyed from my job too. I followed through with surgery via my personal insurance and out-of-pocket, and ended up repairing a tear that was greater than 50% in my rotator cuff, had 4 bone spurs removed, and my collar bone shortened by 10mm. I don't think it's "tendonosis" DR FRYE!!! If you see this man, get an attorney!!! My lawsuit is active and should be settled by the end of the year. Don't let him get away with this!!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I sure hope this guy is a better doctor than he is a caring, considerate, respectful human being.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Walked into Dr. Frye's office on crutches due to a knee injury. I was injured at work and people there witnessed this. My place of work knew that I injured it at their business, however their workers comp. insurance insisted I see Dr. Frye before I could have my surgery. After a week I received the paperwork from Dr. Frye--no injuries- report back to work with no restrictions--WHAT I am on crutches and can not walk. He is a joke and I do believe it is true that he gets $2000.00 from the insurance company for every patient he denies.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Sent for IME by car insurance company for neck injury. I recently graduated from med school and have been seen by over 8 doctors who give the same diagnosis. Despite my own knowledge being a doctor and that of 8 other specialists, Dr. Frye disagrees that my injuries are related to the car accident...being able to bend my head backwards onto my upper back 180 degrees just means I'm flexible or as he said "I only see this with arthritic patients..hmmm..I'm 26. But for $2000 I guess you would say just about anything. They also tried to make me sign a form so my sister could not come back with me...as a doctor I am telling you that you have the right to someone in the room, just refuse to sign the paper and make a fuss about it and they will let you bring someone back. He tries to ask you what your hobbies are and make chit chat..warning: this is just to get you to say the wrong thing.Dr. Frye you r the reason ppl no longer have faith in doctors. Congrats sir! you win again!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

I went to see him for an IME and he kept trying to trick me into saying something different than I said previously. He also tried to get me to say blanket statements like "Did you always, or So this never happened." He would not allow my wife into the room while he did 2 hours of pummeling of me and tried to ruin my credibility. He acts as if he is an attorney and you are at a deposition. Didn't even have my files on hand and would not listen to what I told him and didn't ask how my accident happened...WOW! If you have to have a Independent Medical exam with him, ask for it to be changed to someone else or be very careful as he tries to trick you into saying bad things.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

This doctor is rude and keep talking about my shoulder which was not the injured area of my body. He didn't even inspect my neck the injured part. He asked personal question's and is clearly working for the insurance company.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Dr. David G. Frye's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1978)

• BCBS Massachusetts