Ratings for Dr. Jenny Wang

My experience was very poor. when I found out my pregnancy was ectopic, she actually said to me "you didn't want to have a baby did you?". along with other inappropriate comments such as "you are tight like a virgin" after inserting a speculum in on our first visit/appointment. Once I got the call that I was accepted for a midwife with my first pregnancy, I ran for the hills. This was over 7 years ago and I still talk about my experience with my friends and shake my head cause it seems too strange to be true.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I went to Dr. Wang 1/2 way through my second pregnancy, as I was fed up with Dr. McCarthy who delivered my first child by c-section. Upon meeting Dr. Wang, she was very personable, and made me feel right at ease. At 36 weeks, I was sent for a fetal assessment as my son was also breech, 37 weeks went for another assesssment, he was head down, but Dr. Wang asked me if I was quite sure about my repeat section decision, as my son was quite large for the size of me. I asked her, her professional opinion about trying naturally, told me she had concerns and we went for the repeat section. Sure glad I did, as my son's head was visible through my previous section scar, my uterus would have ruptured had I tried naturally. Did a wonderful job surgically, bedside and post op. Love her!!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

I went to see Dr Wang to have 2 polyps on my cervix removed. She explained exactly what she was doing the whole time, and answered all my questions afterwards. Eventhough english is her second language, I did not find it difficult to understand her at all. She was very well mannered and seemed to care about my well being.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

Two of my girlfriends had recommanded Dr. Jenny Wang to me. I'm 39 weeks pregnant with my first child and I am so lucky to have Dr. Jenny Wang as my OB. She has been so kind, supportive and extremely knowledgeable throughout my whole pregnancy. As a first time mother, I had a lot of questions and she answered and helped me with all of them. I looked forward to every appointment and seeing her in the office made my day. I would recommand her to anybody. I hope to have her as my ob for all my children in the future.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

I was not happy when i got to the office and found out Dr.Wang had left for a bit because her earlier appointents had not shown up. And i had to wait for one other patient to show up before her receptionist called her. However, when it came time to do the procedure she was very talkative, telling me what was going to happen, and what i could expect. I was a little nervous and stopped her before she was going to do a biopsy, wondering if it would hurt. she reassured me it wouldn't, and it didn't. she seemed to be caring and knowledgable. If i had to, im sure i would go back to her.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2008

I had a terrible experience with Dr. Wang. She inserted my IUD wrong with no pain killers. She also did not prescribe me a pill to help dilate my cervix before insertion. I went into shock from the pain. Instead of offering her assistance, Dr. Wang left me shaking and vomiting on the floor, refused to get me water and told me I should just have kids instead of protecting myself. In the end, I was in the hospital for 2 days with an infection and severe pain.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

I was very nervous about going for my first visit to a gynaecologist,i did infact make excuses twice,i wish i had gione the first time round,dr wang was absolutely fantastic,very cosiderate,made me feel very very comfortable,positive attitude and kind,i give her a 10 out 10.i thank her for being so good to me.i would recommend her to my friends.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2008

I have seen her a few times and found her to be very helpful...I have nothing bad to say about her..AS for her language, i could fully understand her>..Everyone is entitled to their opinion and i have nothing bad to say about her!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

I don't understand some of the negative reviews, as I found Dr Wang to be a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. She didn't hesitate to send me for further testing.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

I was pregnant and referred to Dr. Wang. Dr. Wang does not like to answer any questions. she is very difficult to understand due to her second language pronunciation. Everytime I visited her she yelled at me and said that she is the dr. and I am not to questions her. I explained that I am not questioning her, only asking questions as I want the best care for my baby and myself and am learning about being pregnant. She made me feel bad about myself everytime I visited. In the end, she never bothered to call me to tell me that the baby inside my womb had passed away several weeks earlier. I very luckily did not trust her and had the ultrasound result faxed to my family doctor who told me the bad news. Very unprofesional and uncaring. Very poor bedside manner. Should retire already! Please take my advice and do not see her if your are pregnant. Everything I read on this site is similar to the way I was treated but I gave her the benefit of the doubt, I wish I did not.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008