Ratings for Dr. Pierre Huard

Fantastic doctor! Sad that he's retiring before I deliver my twins.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Best doctor ever ! He is very warm and understanding ! He was my doc for my third pregnancy ! But I am very sad that he be will retiring in 2017

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Great doctor, but a terrible inappropriate sense of humor that my wife and I do not approve of nor appreciate during visits.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Extremely good doctor. Has delivered myself and my brothers. Will be retiring in Fall of 2017.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Delivered my son and daughter. Amazing doctor! Extremely knowledgable,caring, friendly, not too mention has a sense humour. My friend recommended him and I have another friend that had twins he delivered. We all have nothing but positives.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Dr. Huard delivered my baby at the Civic as my OBGYN was unavailable. He was great!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Was my OB for high risk twin pregnancy. There are now happy and healthy despite many scares!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

He was my doctor when I was pregnant with my twins and he is such a nice doctor with great sense of humor. He makes you so comfortable so that you ask all the questions whatever you thought of.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Dr. Huard was our doctor after we were considered high risk. Dr. Huard's confidence and knowledge made my wife and I feel very comfortable. Dr. Huard is very candid and has a different sense of humor - which I loved but my wife hated. I would highly recommend Dr. Huard to any couple having their first child.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

I can not express enough gratitude to Dr. Huard for my beautiful children. I had three children with Dr. Huard delivered early due to pregnancy induced hypertension and all are well. I had a miscarriage also and Dr. Huard had compassion for us. We would recommend Dr. Huard without any doubts. Connie his secretary is a gem.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015