Ratings for Dr. Pierre Huard

Extremely good doctor. Has delivered myself and my brothers. Will be retiring in Fall of 2017.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Delivered my son and daughter. Amazing doctor! Extremely knowledgable,caring, friendly, not too mention has a sense humour. My friend recommended him and I have another friend that had twins he delivered. We all have nothing but positives.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Dr. Huard delivered my baby at the Civic as my OBGYN was unavailable. He was great!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Was my OB for high risk twin pregnancy. There are now happy and healthy despite many scares!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

He was my doctor when I was pregnant with my twins and he is such a nice doctor with great sense of humor. He makes you so comfortable so that you ask all the questions whatever you thought of.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Dr. Huard was our doctor after we were considered high risk. Dr. Huard's confidence and knowledge made my wife and I feel very comfortable. Dr. Huard is very candid and has a different sense of humor - which I loved but my wife hated. I would highly recommend Dr. Huard to any couple having their first child.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

I can not express enough gratitude to Dr. Huard for my beautiful children. I had three children with Dr. Huard delivered early due to pregnancy induced hypertension and all are well. I had a miscarriage also and Dr. Huard had compassion for us. We would recommend Dr. Huard without any doubts. Connie his secretary is a gem.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Huard has guided me throughout my first pregnancy which I've been quite nervous about, he was referred to me by two of my family members as well. Since I didn't know what to expect I wanted someone with the knowledge and expertise that I could trust, but also someone who is patient and answers my questions in a way I would understand. Dr. Huard surpassed all my expectations and I'm extremely grateful to have had him take care of me through this process. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor, and yes, I agree he has a quirky side to him that I love! I felt like I was in great hands and never doubted his judgement; he was never quick on the prescription pad which I loved and took the time to explain the benefits vs the effects if symptoms are left untreated as I suffered severe heartburn in my third trimester. I saw also diagnosed with cholestasis of pregnancy which in turn made my pregnancy go from normal to high risk. He monitored me closely and decided as my symptoms subsided that I wouldn't need to face the potentially harmful risks of intervention by means of induction. He's truly a passionate doctor, any patient would be lucky to be in his care.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Excellent Dr. Very knowledgeable and makes you feel comfortable and at ease with any decisions or new information that may arise throughout your pregnancy.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Great doctor. Incredibly knowledgeable and experienced. He was my OB during our first pregnancy, which was high risk. Quirky personality but in a kind, super nerd kind of way - the kind of intellect and professional you want in charge. Clearly enjoys his job. He sometimes ran late for appointments due to his early morning shifts at the hospital, but he did always apologize. His assistant, Connie is very nice - patient and calm. If I'm lucky enough to get pregnant again I want him as my doctor again. Very convenient to have the ultrasound clinic next door. One stop shopping at the Harmony Health Centre. But parking can be challenging.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014