Ratings for Dr. Josh Auer

Since the little white house on Main St, Josh has been my doctor. He became my wife's doctor when I got married and we can both say that both Jos and Jenny have always given us the best treatment, advice and service you could ask for.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

I have been visiting Josh since he set up his practise in the little white house on Main Street. Not sure exactly when that was but I am guessing 35 years ago?? Always enjoyable to see him....dry sense of humour and keeps you on your toes. Jenny can also be very entertaining and keeps the juices flowing. Great Doctor...will be sad to see him retire.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Well I've been going to Josh for years and like his name, you may wait an HOUR, but he's knowledge and ability to get to the cause of what's ailing me... has ALWAYS BEEN EXCELLENT...

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Very knowledgeable and helpful but waiting two hours to be seen is simply too much. The actual consultation feels rushed without an opportunity to fully discuss the issues at hand as it seems the doctor is in a hurry to get through the backlog of patients.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

I've been a patient since his days in the little white house on Main St. This guy is great. No attitude, no guff, and doesn't do anything halfway. He listens well and makes sure of what you are communicating. He uses his resource well. He refers you to great specialists, and the follow-ups are timely. What can I say about Jenny? She is very, very knowledgeable and can "triage" appointments like nobody else can, on top of that, she manages that office amazingly. Another straight shooter. A great team. Also, I'm sooo glad they got rid of those beige-tab chairs. They were the most uncomfortable chairs.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

I was probably one of Dr. Auer's first patients since I was at university and my previous doctor went to the US and referred me to Dr. Auer. He has always treated me well and when I got married 26 years ago my wife started going to him as well. I don't mind the long waits in the waiting room as Jenny likes to chat and his magazines are fairly recent. He deserves a happy retirement but will be greatly missed.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

I started seeing Dr Auer when I was teenager and now my husband and daughter who is now an adult also see him. He always takes the time to listen and makes you feel like you are the only patient in the office when you are in consultation. He is a very dedicated Dr and makes you feel like a person and not just a number. I do not want to forget Jenny who is always cheerful and will do everything in her power to help. They make a great team and hope they are not thinking about retirement in the near future. If I could I would give a 10 for helpfulness and knowledge!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

Our family has been visiting Dr. Josh Auer for over 30 years. He is the most understanding and able physician we have ever seen. We hope he stays in practice for many more years!!!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2008

Josh is a great doctor that you can trust. I will be sorry when he retires as it will be hard to find a new doctor, let alone establish a relationship with someone new. He takes the time to talk to you and makes appropriate referrals. Sometimes you do have to wait, but if you prepare for it then it's less aggravating. His patients must realize that it is because he cares and spends the time that we all have to wait. Jenny is efficient and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

Josh has been my doctor for 30 years. He keeps himself informed and up to date. When faced with difficult diagnostics, he does his homework and councels you with compasion and care. He his highly esteamed by his specialist colleagues. Josh understands and respects diversity.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008