Ratings for Dr. Nessa Bayer

I am surprised by a couple of the comments I read here. Dr. Bayer is an excellent paediatrician, extremely competent, experienced, and pleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

Dr. Bayer used to have great reception staff. Now she has a receptionist that has been there for a year and is disrespectful in her tone and manner in how she communicates. This ins turn has impacted our ability to access care and our willingness to have to deal with her. We have started to frequent the paediatric drop-in clinic more and more. Having this type of receptionist sets a tone to your office - and right now the tone is not pleasant or caring. Dr. Bayer thought has generally been supportive and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

If you are fortunate to have Dr. Bayer you are a lucky family. She truly cares about all her patients & is always available for the children & parents.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

We have been taking our son here for over a year and she has been nothing but wonderful! She is very knowledgeable, very helpful, and you can tell she truly cares about our son. She is always available for same day appointments and I find the staff always very responsive. It's a very clean facility as well.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

She is OK. I find the staff SUPER rude and god forbid you miss and appointment or need to reschedule, they'll huff and puff and then charge you 60$ to reschedule. Dr. Bayer seems kind but I've never once gotten a satisfying answer to any of my questions, always dismissed with "well that's normal" (even when things ended up not being")

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

The receptionists and one of the nurses are extremely rude! It seems these doctors may be taking on too many patients. The receptionists are always complaining about having to answer the phones, which makes sense why you can barely ever get a hold of them. Dr. Bayer was sweet but not worth staying for.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

My 2 kids and I absolutely adore dr. Bayer. She always takes time to make sure all of my concerns are addressed, and I have never left her office feeling unsure or worried about anything. She always makes sure to include the kids in her check up routine. My daughter especially gets freaked by doctors, so dr. Bayer always lets my daughter try out all of her tools on her little baby doll that goes everywhere with her. We love both nurses, Sally and Suzanne, and always appreciate how prompt they return calls with medical advice. I especially like how the 2 front-desk receptionists keep the office running. One is very firm, but extremely nice, and the other is a bit more soft spoken, and extremely sweet. I love walking in to the office and having them greet the kids (when they're not super busy). I would refer dr.bayer to anyone who asks. Great doctor, great person.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr. Bayer is amazing for my two boys. She knows exactly what is the problem. I already recommended her to some of my friends and will recommend her more. Thank you Dr. Nessa Bayer! 😊

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Bayer by my family doctor because she believed my two children needed to see a pediatrician for their conditions. I did not like my first visit with her and I have never liked any afterwards. She is one of those doctors who make you feel like you are wasting her time. She is always in a rush for the next patient and you feel like you are just a number. Nos I will be very blunt here because I think it's what she deserves. She is a careless doctor as well, and I am not only reviewing her here, I will be reporting her to medical board or whatever they call it. She gave her receptionist (yes, the rude one) the results of my childs medical tests to discuss them with me. Mind you these are tests that need medical explaination which clearly the receptionist clearly has no clue of. I have some medical background, and I know moderate something needs attention. When I put the receptionist at task for the moderate "diagnosis", she was like, " its not bad. You can buy this and that over the counter". Really? The this and that she was talking about should never be given to 2 year olds. Keep your children off this doctor. All the comments about missed diagnoses is true. Her solution is more medication. Recently my pharmacist disagreed with her prescription and said she was overdosing my child, that even adults should not take the dose she gave to my 2 year old. Something is seriously wrong with her and I am surely reporting her.

Submitted May 14, 2016

We also had a bad experience with receptionist . My daughter has been seeing Dr. Bayer since she was a baby and we are now going somewhere else because of the rude treatment.

Submitted March 22, 2016