Ratings for Dr. Nessa Bayer

She is OK. I find the staff SUPER rude and god forbid you miss and appointment or need to reschedule, they'll huff and puff and then charge you 60$ to reschedule. Dr. Bayer seems kind but I've never once gotten a satisfying answer to any of my questions, always dismissed with "well that's normal" (even when things ended up not being")

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

The receptionists and one of the nurses are extremely rude! It seems these doctors may be taking on too many patients. The receptionists are always complaining about having to answer the phones, which makes sense why you can barely ever get a hold of them. Dr. Bayer was sweet but not worth staying for.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

My 2 kids and I absolutely adore dr. Bayer. She always takes time to make sure all of my concerns are addressed, and I have never left her office feeling unsure or worried about anything. She always makes sure to include the kids in her check up routine. My daughter especially gets freaked by doctors, so dr. Bayer always lets my daughter try out all of her tools on her little baby doll that goes everywhere with her. We love both nurses, Sally and Suzanne, and always appreciate how prompt they return calls with medical advice. I especially like how the 2 front-desk receptionists keep the office running. One is very firm, but extremely nice, and the other is a bit more soft spoken, and extremely sweet. I love walking in to the office and having them greet the kids (when they're not super busy). I would refer dr.bayer to anyone who asks. Great doctor, great person.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr. Bayer is amazing for my two boys. She knows exactly what is the problem. I already recommended her to some of my friends and will recommend her more. Thank you Dr. Nessa Bayer! 😊

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Bayer by my family doctor because she believed my two children needed to see a pediatrician for their conditions. I did not like my first visit with her and I have never liked any afterwards. She is one of those doctors who make you feel like you are wasting her time. She is always in a rush for the next patient and you feel like you are just a number. Nos I will be very blunt here because I think it's what she deserves. She is a careless doctor as well, and I am not only reviewing her here, I will be reporting her to medical board or whatever they call it. She gave her receptionist (yes, the rude one) the results of my childs medical tests to discuss them with me. Mind you these are tests that need medical explaination which clearly the receptionist clearly has no clue of. I have some medical background, and I know moderate something needs attention. When I put the receptionist at task for the moderate "diagnosis", she was like, " its not bad. You can buy this and that over the counter". Really? The this and that she was talking about should never be given to 2 year olds. Keep your children off this doctor. All the comments about missed diagnoses is true. Her solution is more medication. Recently my pharmacist disagreed with her prescription and said she was overdosing my child, that even adults should not take the dose she gave to my 2 year old. Something is seriously wrong with her and I am surely reporting her.

Submitted May 14, 2016

We also had a bad experience with receptionist . My daughter has been seeing Dr. Bayer since she was a baby and we are now going somewhere else because of the rude treatment.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Receptionist is unbelievable rude! When answering for a doctor's office, one should know a proper greeting and opening to ensure the caller they have reached the proper number. In the end after a few questions she hung up without answering my question or saying goodbye. Also, i have called to change my appointment date and she was so angry and shout to me on the phone. God, can't any clients change their appointment??? Learn some manners and proper attitude for customer service.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I think Dr. Bayer is amazing. I recommend her to all my friends and family. She saved my son's life. She insisted my son have a CT scan of his head for morning vomiting that we thought was just car sickness and he had a large bleed in his head. Thank-goodness for Dr. Bayer! We think she is the best!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

I have 2 boys they both with Dr Bayer but not for long . She missed my son's craniosinastosis when he a baby I told her I said my son can't open he's left eye and he's head shape was off and she said oh he is fine is nothing to worry about so I waited for like a month see what happens it did not go away so I went back and I told her that there is something wrong she still said that I don't think there is something wrong and than you know what I'm not leaving until we get an apponitment for a specialist so finally she finally gave us a referral to sick kids . After my son had to have a surgery .so I forgave for her mistake I did not taken kids out from her care . So a couple of years went by and again she missed my son anemia I asked her again please give my son a blood test she said oh I think he is perfect you don't need it ove been asking her for a couple of years now and finally we went a walk in clinic because my son was sick with a cough and Dr looked at him and he told me he'd very pale he needs a blood test which I've been asking for years now because I knew something is not good the test cSme back he had anemia . So I'm going to get both my sons out of Dr Bayer 's care .i will not recommend this Dr to anybody .

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

My daughters (now 8 and 10 years old) have been seeing Dr. Bayer since they were born and she has been incredible. The girls are extremely comfortable with her, she easily relates to them (and they to her), and we have found her advice to be valuable and helpful. She is laid back, but when there is an area of concern she addresses it calmly and matter-of-factly. We highly recommend Dr. Bayer and think she is an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015