Ratings for Dr. Carlos Patrickson

I have been attending this facility for many years, as well as my entire family including my parents, husband, brothers, and grandparents. The hygienists are fantastic, however the front girls are terrible. They provide zero customer service by constantly making you wait so they can go to the backroom and talk about their personal lives (literally happened and I heard them talking about a date), when I have called depending on who I talk to (Lisa) they are often seemingly too busy to answer any questions and just try to get you off the phone, but when I speak to other girls they are not busy at all and "just hanging out". This is a professional establishment that should still know and display the basics with customer service. This is why my entire family and I have stopped coming here and would recommend anyone interested to try going somewhere else or to be prepared for zero customer service. Thanks,

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I have nothing but good things to say! I love the staff there my daughter loves the staff there. He did the orthodontic work for my daughter. It was awesome he allowed me to do a payment plan. So we could get her work done sooner. He's very polite and informative. Always asks how we all are doing. Has nice little stories of his children and his wife. Very nice family oriented man. He also took out my wisdom teeth after I was told only kingsway oral surgery could to the extraction which saved me 1800$ I had no issues with his work ever. He had one of my daughter orthodontic appliances replaced free of charge. Offered to do free cleaning for my daughter once as at the time I couldn't afford it. Just a wonderful atmosphere. I have great things to say of the entire staff!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. P has been my doctor for many years and I have put my confidence in him for my dental health as well I have referred friends and family to see him and heard nothing but good feed back from them. what I like most about Dr. P is that he gives you all possible outcomes and options before you make a decision and doesn't mind to chat bout stuff before going ahead with anything (even if we don't do anything on that particular visit) he's just happy you inform you. its not all about money to him and I like that he gives his educated opinion especially considering I have no idea going into the visit what I am going to do. I also like that Dr. P likes to "push" cleaning your teeth as I think maintenance is the most important part is to prevent tooth aches before they happen or before they become a problem. I would recommend Dr. P to anyone!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

He always argues with me when I want to be sedated. Thought that is what they provided if you wanted it, not attitude.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

This is the first dentist I went to in 10 years, the staff were great. My main reason for going there was to remove my wisdom teeth that were causing nothing but headaches and infections. I came here and they confirmed they could do my surgery, gave me a cleaning and scaled my teeth yay!! They were absolutely amazing. When it came time for my wisdom teeth they sedated me with cant remember what but it was a conscious sedation so when I said I could feel pain they put more freezing in and I passed out. Woke up and all 4 of my teeth were out and sitting next to me.. COOL! All within an hour or so! Anyways they gave me gauze and specific instructions and everything healed perfectly!! Thank you Cloud 9 and Dr. Patrickson!! I should also mention they confirmed I had a safe ride home as I was so doped up. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

He is so condescending to patients, misleads and then blames the patient for not understanding. I will never go to him again. Late and cant even have the courtesy to apologize!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Dr. Patrickson is very arrogant. I went to see him with all my family. I felt he wanted to do lots of work on all of us even if we last saw another dentist 8 months ago and we didn't have any problem at that time. He wants to do braces for my daughter, remove teeth under sedation for my oldest and about 3 root canals for me. I've asked him if he refers work out of his office to specialist, because my previous dentist was thinking of sending my daughter to an Orthodontist at the right time, and he became very uncomfortable and started taking bed about specialized dentists. It sounded like he can do everything specialists do better then them. Put me off!!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Very unprofessional, arrogant, and condescending. I never went ahead with the procedure because I didn't like the service. There are plenty of dentists out there who are professional and respectful. What a loser.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

I've been to MANY dentists over the years as I have very awful teeth (so awful that I forget the # of root canals I've had to get done). This is the first dentist that I stuck around for more than a couple years - actually, I've been a patient for nearly a decade. There had been times where I've had severe tooth ache and he and his staff will do their best to squeeze me as best as they can

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

I cannot believe the response down below. This is one very professional dentist. And he is married to a beautiful woman. It's possible you didn't get your way about something, or the answer you wanted. He is a great dentist, so much so, that if he's not in the office, I don't see Dr. Jenny, I wait. Going to the dentist is scary at the best of times, once you have a dentist you trust, you don't give them up for anything. He's earned my trust. It's evil to try and slander someones' reputation and ruin their life. I'm sure he is grateful you are no longer his patient. I too had a 'complicated' wisdom at the age of 38 that needed to be pulled, that no other dentist would touch. He had it out in no time, and was very conscientious about my pain and comfort. Furthermore, I have seen a few dentists in my time, and he is the first one without the 'dentist status' arrogance. And my kids like him too :)

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011