Ratings for Dr. Ray Wiss

Not helpful at all. Talked down to me and seemed to not care.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

I have brought my daughter into the clinic twice now and he has misdiagnosed her both time. He has no idea what he is talking about and now I have to wait again to have her looked at and treated by a doctor who knows what they are doing. I would never recommend Dr. Wiss to anyone and will leave the clinic if he is working.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

It is the best doctor ever. I could not get to see my own doctor, and because of his knowledge, have been diagnosed with ovarian cancer which is being dealt with quickly. I cannot thank him enough.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Dr Wiss is very patient, kind, smart and realistic. When I was ill, instead of prescribing pills, he said get some rest and drink lots of fluids.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Great doctor, very knowledgeable and helpful. His quick treatment saved my life.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

One of the best doctors I have seen. I had gone to the Emergency three times before I finally got to see him. All the other doctors had blown me off as being "anxious", even though I had never had problems like that before. He listened very carefully to what I was saying, then he did an ultrasound of my heart right there in the room. He found there was a bunch of water around my heart and that was making it hard for me to breathe. He sent me to a specialist and probably saved my life. Thanks for taking me seriously, doc!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

Dr Wiss was great. He took the time to pull up a chair and actually get down to my level and listen. Thanks!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr. Wiss is an excellent emergency room doctor. He is competent, professional and compassionate. I highly recommend him to other patients!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

A wonderful doctor!! Took care of my very sick child with compassion and competence.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

My wife had had what we thought was the flu for a week. She was getting dehydrated, so we went in to the emerg, thinking she would just get some iv fluids and get out of there. Dr. Wiss took one look at her and said "You look a lot sicker than you might think you are," He asked her a bunch of questions, and then examined her with a portable ultrasound machine (turns out he is the guy who invented bedside ultrasound!). Within a few minutes he had found a tumor on her ovary! She had no pain there, so there's no way anyone else would have looked there, but Dr. Wiss did because of some things she said and the way she looked. That tumor is now out and my wife owes her life to Dr. Wiss. I have three young children and I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015