Ratings for Dr. Jack M. Bert

I had been seeing Dr Bert since 1986 and have always been pleased with him and he was always understanding with me. Since he moved from St Paul to Maple Grove I did have to change doctors sad to say.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Staff were rude, didn't tell me what they were doing. Doctor was late, no apologies - said the only way my knee would get better was if I had a gastric bypass. Agreeably I am overweight - he didn't provide any education on diets, no referrals just told me I could get a bypass or keep eating. There was no dignity and no respect shown. And no compassion, unless you're considering his message compassionate.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

I and several family members have needed the services of Dr. Bert. He is VERY knowledgeable and VERY good at what he does, so he is VERY much in demand. I have always found him willing to answer my questions and explain procedures that he was going to perform. I am looking forward to having another surgery done by him in the near future. A true professional!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

I have taken my mom to this doctor several times. He was the most impressive doctor I had ever been too. He diagnosed the problem when other doctors hadn't been able to. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Dr. Bert was in a big hurry. He seemed annoyed by any questions. Dr. Bert is very old school in that he is the doctor and I the lowly patient. If you want respectful treatment look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

Dr. Jack M. Bert's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Top Hospitals in Maple Grove, MN