You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Robert C. Gardiner

Dr Gardiner replaced my knee. He was very easy to talk to and answered all my questions. He did a wonderful job on my surgery and my recovery was much quicker than I had expected.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Gardiner has replaced both of my hips over a four year period. He is a fantastic surgeon and very warm, attentive dr. The nurses at both hospitals loved him! Recovered from both hips very fast and have had no problems. He always was great about answering questions & concerns. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2008

This doctor is contradictory in what he says. I lost trust in him.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

This is a doctor with a great deal of knowledge, is very positive; has a great sense of humor. Stays right on top of pain control. A good man.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2008

Dr. Robert C. Gardiner's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Gardiner replaced my knee. He was very easy to talk to and answered all my questions. He did a wonderful job on my surgery and my recovery was much quicker ..."

April 12, 2016
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=595073'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.5

February 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=595073'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 6, 2014