Ratings for Dr. Michelle Donaldson

Dr. Donaldson is rude, arrogant, and unpleasant. Stay away from her if you are interested in receiving professional treatment from a respectful doctor.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

We had about a month of appointments (6 of them) trying to determine the problem my husband was having - she was only actually present for 2 of them, and on 2 occasions she ordered tests or imaging in the early afternoon, after which we were told she had gone home for the day and wouldn't be able to look at them until the next day. Oh, and that we would have to make the 100+ mile round trip drive to talk to her about the results. When the surgery was scheduled, we saw her for about 5 minutes before. After the surgery, she came to speak with me and I told her that he would probably have some questions as well. After about 2 hours in outpatient recovery with no sign of her, he asked the nurse to check when she would be coming by, and we were again told she was gone for the day. Since then, a surgical nurse and 2 other doctors have told us the surgery he had could have been done with a minimal incision rather than the 8 inch one that was made.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

I sustained a bi-malleolar fracture of my ankle while on vacation in Yellowstone and Dr. Donaldson performed the surgery to stabilize the fracture, including a pin and a plate. The surgery went smoothly and I had no complications; Dr. Donaldson was also very professional and caring. I should add that the nurses and staff of the Livingston hospital were wonderful. After returning home and doing the appropriate physical therapy, I regained total mobility of the ankle.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Very poor surgical out come. I got an infection, which she did not take a culure from, and tried to keep from my other doctor. I had to have another surgery to repair what she did. Did not take responsiblity for the poor out come and even turned to blame on me the patient. I am still paying on this bill.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012

she was the worst ever!!!! she is a very bad person as well as doctor she has bo clue what she is doing....

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Refused to accept responsibility for bad surgical results. Inappropriately communicated with family members.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

I would recommend her to anyone with orthopedic needs. She has done 3 surgeries for me from my shoulder, foot, and ankle. She is professional, knowledgeable, and yet very compassionate. She takes the time to listen and you never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Michelle Donaldson's Credentials

• Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 15261 (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Livingston, MT