Ratings for Dr. Rodney D. Brandt

Worst doctor ever !!!!! Please if you don't won you life messed up find another one !!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Rodney Brant is worst doctors in the flathead valley !!!! If you want your life ruined go see him he will tell you lies and take you money. He is arrogant, irresponsible man that should have his license pulled!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Very pleased - very profession and informative.(knee) I would recommend him. Infact my husband is going in for shoulder repair in April

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Dr Brandt performed a total hip replacement on me in 2007. After the procedure when major pain issues occurred, he was completely unwilling to acknowledge my condition and sent all my inquiries and requests for help to his assistant. After repeated visits and calls to help alleviate my severe pain, his only evaluation was for me to undergo physical therapy.I followed his advice with no success.After 3 months of intense pain, I traveled to New York City and visited HSS where they immediatly gave me an MRI and found that Dr. Brandt had severed my abductor muscle completely. When I confronted him he denied the cutting, yet in his report he mentions an attempted repair. Then we discovered another issue after additional X-Rays - the prosthetic hip was implanted improperly, which caused it to be loose creating the intense pain. I would caution anyone from seeking surgical care from this doctor. Not only are his skills sub par, but his arrogance and inattentive behavior are unacceptable.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

Shoulder surgery for Slap repair and subacromial decompression. Excellent care from Dr. Brandt and staff and very successful outcome.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2010

I have received great care with Dr. Brandt. He listened to my pains and concerns. Very knowledgeable, he spent time with me.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

Handled my knee surgery without complications. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

Excellent surgeon, terse doctor, doesn't listen to patient's concerns. Spends the least time he can with the patient; has an assistant to go into details with the patient. I waited 3 hours at one appointment with no explanation while I was waiting. Apparently the doctor was not available and I was to see the assistant.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

Dr. Rodney D. Brandt's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kalispell, MT