Ratings for Dr. Omar Farooq

Only thing he did right was teh concoction to prepare for surgery. Samples to Cancer clinic were improperly labeled. no followup. he didn't do the surgery even though he was supposed to. Refused to do this year because he said I needed to get my allergies in control that was April ended up in emerg in September that could have been prevented. Staff did not return calls. GP going to have to find someone different next time.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Haven't had the surgery yet despite consult occurring 9 months ago, but fortunately scheduled for next month. Rating is for complete lack of availability for any concerns during this enormous wait period. I'm having some questions around some issues with it recently, and anyone I call in his network say that they can't say anything as they aren't a nurse, and that I can't access him for any questions. The solutions presented: - Drive to Lamont to meet with him, despite receiving my consultation Sherwood Park (Apparently he does zero follow ups where he did the initial consultation even though he is in that office tomorrow). - Schedule an appointment four weeks out to deal with my current concern. - go to the ER and waste those valuable resources for just some questions. Sad really.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

The Best Doctor in all of Alberta. Absolutely trust worthy

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Great Doctor, very knowledgeable. He is very kind and good staff.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I can not say enough good about Dr. Farooq. He is very personable, kind and most importantly very intelligent. He always puts me at ease. I have also noticed, he treats his staff and students with great respect as well. He is just a great man who happens to be a surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Great, knowledgable and helpful doctor. Very punctual and kind.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

His staff never return calls. He is a great doc however with crappy employees his rate will go down.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

I had a gastroscopy wonderful experience. He came to verbally tell me results. No waiting weeks for a written report. ♡♡

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I am so impressed with Dr. Farooq. I was an emergency appointment referred by my GP. Dr.Farooq took me with only hours notice at Ft Sask hospital. Dr. Farooq was so professional with amazing bed side manner. I felt like someone important, where my opinion counted. After my procedure he took the time to call my husband to let him know how I was and how long I would be staying in the hospital. Ofcourse my husband was surprised and very thankful. I also had the privilege of meeting one of his staff, again I saw kindness and patience. Dr.Farooq is worth the wait, I just pray that his manner, patience and kindness spreads through out the medical field.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Very good staff , amazing customer service. Dr. Farrow is very kind and helpful I Took my child for a circumcision consultation

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016