Ratings for Dr. Lyle McGonigle

I agree with these last two ratings. While he does help a huge number of children, watch out if you question or disagree with him. His arrogance is astounding. We and our chronically ill daughter are paying dearly for it.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

This doctor is arrogant not taking your concerns seriously. I feel terrible for the lady who lost her son but not surprised as this doctor can be very dismissive. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Dr.M is ok, stubborn. He made an error that cost my son's life , I told him my son was sick and he did not look into it further only examined him for ten minutes sent him back home and the next day my son went in a cardiac arrest which later took my son's life due to a viral pneumonia. He has been fairly good with my kids , he is a busy man but has called me a hypochondriac many times when I knew something was going on with one of my kids . Which later on results in fact showed something was up . I find it's hard to voice your opinion as a mother with him and you have to be firm to do so, if your a male he is more willing to listen . Now my daughter has kidney stones and an ongoing UTI that she battles after four years of my voice being silently heard . Now needing heavy IV antibiotics , and I am still labeled. Not aloud to have emotions on the fact that these are my children. I can't ever gain my son back regardless of his conditions , but a parent should never be judged or labeled , they should be taken seriously when it comes to their child. Other than that he is a good doctor , the rest we work hard for with our daughter with many other great people.

Submitted June 16, 2017

Top notch doctor. The best in Edmonton hands down. My son is incredibly lucky to be in his hands

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

He is very good and informative. Would highly recommend to others

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

My kids have been seeing Dr.McGonigle for five years and we are in very good hands.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

They are very welcoming and understanding! Would never take my children to anyone else!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. McGonigle is the best. He is so wonderful with children.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

my children have seen Dr. Lyle McGonigle for 26 years Well I have 8 out of my 9

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr McGonigle is simply amazing! He is calm, knowledgable, approachable, funny with our daughter and so loving. When I call in with concerns he calls me back himself or a nurse calls me every-time. He was truly God sent and we couldn't ask for a better Paediatrician. We are Forever grateful for the wonderful care he provides for our daughter. Thank You so much.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017