Ratings for Dr. Lyle McGonigle

They are very welcoming and understanding! Would never take my children to anyone else!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. McGonigle is the best. He is so wonderful with children.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

my children have seen Dr. Lyle McGonigle for 26 years Well I have 8 out of my 9

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr McGonigle is simply amazing! He is calm, knowledgable, approachable, funny with our daughter and so loving. When I call in with concerns he calls me back himself or a nurse calls me every-time. He was truly God sent and we couldn't ask for a better Paediatrician. We are Forever grateful for the wonderful care he provides for our daughter. Thank You so much.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

You cannot find a better physician. Clinic maybe slow but remember when your with him you also want that much time. I've never had a more helpful and caring doctor!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I'm very satisfied with Dr.McGonigle especially how throu he is with my son and knowledgeable .

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

He has been our son's doctor for many years now. Although wait times can vary becuase he takes the time to give each patient the care she or he needs, we rarely wait long, and he is always willing to see our boy on the day we call. He is extremely competent, and an especially good choice for patients with complex needs. He treats both patients and family members with respect and compassion.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Dr McGonigle is an angel, he empowers parents and is the best advocate you can have if you havs a sick kid. Our so is alive because of him.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. McGonigle is absolutely phenomenal! He is by far the best dr we've seen for our son Lucas!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr. Mcgonigle had agreed to see my two youngest kids as a one time thing after we went to the Stollerly and they said they didnt know what their rash was and sent us home with out answers or treatment. He was beyond helpful. He asked to see them for a follow up check up and at that appointment he had agreeded to keep them on as patients. Their pedictrian would be up to a month wait to see him.. and not just for normal check ups. My daughter was having allergic reaction and the emergency treated her and said to get her into her doctor if it continued and it did. they couldnt see her for a month. I took her to a walk in in the mean time. I am so incredibly thankful and grateful that he has taken them as patients when he was not accepting new patients. We are so happy that they finally have a reliable doctor!! hes the best!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016