Ratings for Dr. Lyle McGonigle

He is one of the Best doctors without a doubt. My son usually sees Dr Chatur (who is our favourite :) but once saw him and we truly loved him! Amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

This Doctor is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr. McGonigle and his staff were the greatest and most caring for my son 22 years ago. Kind of late to rate, but in those days we didn't have the ability to rate our doctors. Would refer him to my grandkids if they need a fantastic doctor. I had watched him with other children and he and his staff were amazing, so compassionate.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

My son had a serious brain injury and a stroke at 15 months old,we were referred to dr mcgonigle and he was awesome with my son,my son is 11 now and still a patient.Highly recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

He has truly changed our lives. We brought him our complicated child and he worked quickly to help control his issues, and is always available to discuss anything with. His staff is kind, patient and so helpful as well. We are from out of town and they work to make our trips to see him streamline and efficient. I can't say enough good things about this doctor or clinic.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

He's the most amazing Doctor! He is so helpful and will go above and beyond for you! His nurses will also do anything to make your journey smoother and more enjoyable!!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Best doctor around. He was mine and my brothers Doctor now he's my sons. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my children.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

So appreciate Dr. McGonigle's care of my son. He goes above and beyond ... He really cares. His compassion is evident. I don't know where we would be without him. I don't want him to retire until my boy is an adult. :). I really respect Dr. McGonigle.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Couldn't ask for a better Dr. for all four of our children. He is straightforward, even when what he needs to tell you may not be what you want to hear, but need to. He is a good man.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

I don't know how I could ever live without this doctor! He ha seen our saving grace!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015