Ratings for Dr. Lyle McGonigle

He has been our son's doctor for many years now. Although wait times can vary becuase he takes the time to give each patient the care she or he needs, we rarely wait long, and he is always willing to see our boy on the day we call. He is extremely competent, and an especially good choice for patients with complex needs. He treats both patients and family members with respect and compassion.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Dr McGonigle is an angel, he empowers parents and is the best advocate you can have if you havs a sick kid. Our so is alive because of him.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. McGonigle is absolutely phenomenal! He is by far the best dr we've seen for our son Lucas!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr. Mcgonigle had agreed to see my two youngest kids as a one time thing after we went to the Stollerly and they said they didnt know what their rash was and sent us home with out answers or treatment. He was beyond helpful. He asked to see them for a follow up check up and at that appointment he had agreeded to keep them on as patients. Their pedictrian would be up to a month wait to see him.. and not just for normal check ups. My daughter was having allergic reaction and the emergency treated her and said to get her into her doctor if it continued and it did. they couldnt see her for a month. I took her to a walk in in the mean time. I am so incredibly thankful and grateful that he has taken them as patients when he was not accepting new patients. We are so happy that they finally have a reliable doctor!! hes the best!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

He is one of the Best doctors without a doubt. My son usually sees Dr Chatur (who is our favourite :) but once saw him and we truly loved him! Amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

This Doctor is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr. McGonigle and his staff were the greatest and most caring for my son 22 years ago. Kind of late to rate, but in those days we didn't have the ability to rate our doctors. Would refer him to my grandkids if they need a fantastic doctor. I had watched him with other children and he and his staff were amazing, so compassionate.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

My son had a serious brain injury and a stroke at 15 months old,we were referred to dr mcgonigle and he was awesome with my son,my son is 11 now and still a patient.Highly recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

He has truly changed our lives. We brought him our complicated child and he worked quickly to help control his issues, and is always available to discuss anything with. His staff is kind, patient and so helpful as well. We are from out of town and they work to make our trips to see him streamline and efficient. I can't say enough good things about this doctor or clinic.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

He's the most amazing Doctor! He is so helpful and will go above and beyond for you! His nurses will also do anything to make your journey smoother and more enjoyable!!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016