You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lyle McGonigle

He has truly changed our lives. We brought him our complicated child and he worked quickly to help control his issues, and is always available to discuss anything with. His staff is kind, patient and so helpful as well. We are from out of town and they work to make our trips to see him streamline and efficient. I can't say enough good things about this doctor or clinic.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

He's the most amazing Doctor! He is so helpful and will go above and beyond for you! His nurses will also do anything to make your journey smoother and more enjoyable!!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

So appreciate Dr. McGonigle's care of my son. He goes above and beyond ... He really cares. His compassion is evident. I don't know where we would be without him. I don't want him to retire until my boy is an adult. :). I really respect Dr. McGonigle.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Couldn't ask for a better Dr. for all four of our children. He is straightforward, even when what he needs to tell you may not be what you want to hear, but need to. He is a good man.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

I love this man. He is the best Dr that could ever take care of my son. I am blessed to have him He is very straight forward and gets the job done. We'd be lost with out him

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

I don't know where I would be without this amazing doctor!!!! He does everything for me son. Has a great sense of humour. Is blunt and I love it! Very educated in many subjects. My son has a rare epileptic disorder, only two of us in town and he will help with anything he can. I feel so blessed and thankful to have him as our pediatrician.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Regardless of whether my children were deathly ill or in for a check up, this Doc had the time and patience to be thorough. One needed urgent care pretty often and he was there to bat for her in hospital, home or school. Very good to parents -forster or regular- listens to the parent and child. and has staff who do the same. On occasion we did not agree, but with respect and honesty he cared for my children as if they were his own. Could NOT find a finer doctor, man or advocate.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Lyle McGonigle's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has truly changed our lives. We brought him our complicated child and he worked quickly to help control his issues, and is always available to discuss anythi..."

May 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's the most amazing Doctor! He is so helpful and will go above and beyond for you! His nurses will also do anything to make your journey smoother and more enj..."

April 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor around. He was mine and my brothers Doctor now he's my sons. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my children. "

April 5, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "So appreciate Dr. McGonigle's care of my son. He goes above and beyond ... He really cares. His compassion is evident. I don't know where we would be without hi..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Couldn't ask for a better Dr. for all four of our children. He is straightforward, even when what he needs to tell you may not be what you want to hear, but nee..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't know how I could ever live without this doctor! He ha seen our saving grace!"

August 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is amazing, he is straight forward and does not beat around the bush. He gets the job done"

August 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love this man. He is the best Dr that could ever take care of my son. I am blessed to have him He is very straight forward and gets the job done. We'd b..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't know where I would be without this amazing doctor!!!! He does everything for me son. Has a great sense of humour. Is blunt and I love it! Very educated ..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Regardless of whether my children were deathly ill or in for a check up, this Doc had the time and patience to be thorough. One needed urgent care pretty often..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McGonigle is by far the best doctor that has come into our lives. Coming from the far north, he does everything for our daughter to the best of his abilitie..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Caring people often long times in waiting areas but very caring folks"

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr McGonigle has been such a saving grace to our family. Albiet he can come across kind of gruff... at the end of the day , his passion is helping children. He ..."

December 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr McGonigle has been pedestrian to all 5 of my kids, and I have never once walked out of his office with a sick child and had to question his diagnosis. He's b..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a wonderful person. So devoted. I've read other comments and it's all true (the good stuff) yes, very blunt but also very caring. He makes sure sick childr..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McGonigle was our pediatrician from 1992 onward and we couldn't have had a better advocate in our corner. Our son's diagnoses were very rare and the outcom..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I have heard a lot of good and have heard bad experiences about Dr. McGonigle. I have heard concerning reviews about his nursing staff but I have also heard ab..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Our family had been seeing Dr. McGonigle since 1996 when the youngest member was diagnosed with Apert's Syndrome. He takes care of everyone of us when we have c..."

September 18, 2014