Ratings for Dr. Lyle McGonigle

I remember this doctor when I was younger. One of the best pediatricians I've ever had!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

He was very mean to our son and very rough.He did not explain that he was going to give our son a prostate exam and proceeded to do so without acknowledging what he was doing! Our son was ten yrs old at the time !He told us that if we were to come back to his office he would kick our asses !! One of the worst doctors we have ever had the unfortunate appointment with.We went to him for help and came away feeling abused, shocked and disgusted...

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

My kids have been seeing Dr.McGonigle for five years and we are in very good hands.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

They are very welcoming and understanding! Would never take my children to anyone else!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. McGonigle is the best. He is so wonderful with children.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

my children have seen Dr. Lyle McGonigle for 26 years Well I have 8 out of my 9

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr McGonigle is simply amazing! He is calm, knowledgable, approachable, funny with our daughter and so loving. When I call in with concerns he calls me back himself or a nurse calls me every-time. He was truly God sent and we couldn't ask for a better Paediatrician. We are Forever grateful for the wonderful care he provides for our daughter. Thank You so much.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

You cannot find a better physician. Clinic maybe slow but remember when your with him you also want that much time. I've never had a more helpful and caring doctor!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I'm very satisfied with Dr.McGonigle especially how throu he is with my son and knowledgeable .

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

He has been our son's doctor for many years now. Although wait times can vary becuase he takes the time to give each patient the care she or he needs, we rarely wait long, and he is always willing to see our boy on the day we call. He is extremely competent, and an especially good choice for patients with complex needs. He treats both patients and family members with respect and compassion.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016