Dr. Lyle McGonigle

5 1 4.7

You may also like

Rate Dr. Lyle McGonigle

Dr. Lyle McGonigle's Ratings

Couldn't ask for a better Dr. for all four of our children. He is straightforward, even when what he needs to tell you may not be what you want to hear, but need to. He is a good man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

I don't know how I could ever live without this doctor! He ha seen our saving grace!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2897656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

This doctor is amazing, he is straight forward and does not beat around the bush. He gets the job done

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2891952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2015

I love this man. He is the best Dr that could ever take care of my son. I am blessed to have him He is very straight forward and gets the job done. We'd be lost with out him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2891427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2015

I don't know where I would be without this amazing doctor!!!! He does everything for me son. Has a great sense of humour. Is blunt and I love it! Very educated in many subjects. My son has a rare epileptic disorder, only two of us in town and he will help with anything he can. I feel so blessed and thankful to have him as our pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2863914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Regardless of whether my children were deathly ill or in for a check up, this Doc had the time and patience to be thorough. One needed urgent care pretty often and he was there to bat for her in hospital, home or school. Very good to parents -forster or regular- listens to the parent and child. and has staff who do the same. On occasion we did not agree, but with respect and honesty he cared for my children as if they were his own. Could NOT find a finer doctor, man or advocate.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2814791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. McGonigle is by far the best doctor that has come into our lives. Coming from the far north, he does everything for our daughter to the best of his abilities. I thank the good Lord that he has kept my speical daughter on as his patient. If I'm concerned about anything, he's there for support. The support we get from him is support we feel is from the heart. That's what makes it so special, knowing he does his professional work from the heart. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. Praise the Lord for him and his caring staff. Love from the NWT...

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2716708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

Caring people often long times in waiting areas but very caring folks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Dr McGonigle has been such a saving grace to our family. Albiet he can come across kind of gruff... at the end of the day , his passion is helping children. He isn't there to be your friend. I have left the office a bit frustrated from time to time while dealing with a medical issue with my son.. but at the end of it all is when I realized what a fantastic doctor he really is. I wouldn't want many other doctors dealing with my children. He is truly fantastic. And the forehead kisses for the kids are such a nice touch :)
I enjoy his old school seeming approach to children.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2664919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

Dr McGonigle has been pedestrian to all 5 of my kids, and I have never once walked out of his office with a sick child and had to question his diagnosis. He's been bang on every single time!! Very thorough and they get you in to see him very quickly when your child is actutely I'll. We all LOVE Dr. McGonigle!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2638136].votes_count ]]