Ratings for Dr. Lyle McGonigle

The staff are very friendly and the nurses are lovely! Dr M is very knowledgeable and definitely has a soft spot for kids! Very straight forward and respectful. I feel like we are in very capable hands in his office!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

He is simply the best, The only one who can examine my son with severe classic autism.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

We had seen a few doctors in this clinic. All of them are amazing . Receptionists and nurses are very nice as well. Strong recommend this good clinic and my two children are really lucky to having Dr. Lyle McGonigle as their pediatrician.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

I agree with these last two ratings. While he does help a huge number of children, watch out if you question or disagree with him. His arrogance is astounding. We and our chronically ill daughter are paying dearly for it.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

This doctor is arrogant not taking your concerns seriously. I feel terrible for the lady who lost her son but not surprised as this doctor can be very dismissive. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Dr.M is ok, stubborn. He made an error that cost my son's life , I told him my son was sick and he did not look into it further only examined him for ten minutes sent him back home and the next day my son went in a cardiac arrest which later took my son's life due to a viral pneumonia. He has been fairly good with my kids , he is a busy man but has called me a hypochondriac many times when I knew something was going on with one of my kids . Which later on results in fact showed something was up . I find it's hard to voice your opinion as a mother with him and you have to be firm to do so, if your a male he is more willing to listen . Now my daughter has kidney stones and an ongoing UTI that she battles after four years of my voice being silently heard . Now needing heavy IV antibiotics , and I am still labeled. Not aloud to have emotions on the fact that these are my children. I can't ever gain my son back regardless of his conditions , but a parent should never be judged or labeled , they should be taken seriously when it comes to their child. Other than that he is a good doctor , the rest we work hard for with our daughter with many other great people.

Submitted June 16, 2017

Top notch doctor. The best in Edmonton hands down. My son is incredibly lucky to be in his hands

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

He is very good and informative. Would highly recommend to others

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

My kids have been seeing Dr.McGonigle for five years and we are in very good hands.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

They are very welcoming and understanding! Would never take my children to anyone else!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017