Ratings for Dr. Gary G. Poehling

I have had 3 surgeries from Dr. Poehling and am about to under go another one. He is definitely a dying breed. He thoroughly explains your options but in the end, you make the final decision. He has an excellent bedside manner. He personally called me to cancel one of my surgeries and contacted me after my surgery to verify I was going well. With Dr. Poehling, you know you are in good hands.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I've been a registered nurse for over 30 years. Dr. Poehling has performed two different surgeries on me in the last 14 years. One was an ACL allograph (tissue transplant) to my knee and the other was surgery for shoulder impingement and partially torn rotator cuff. This man is truly one of a kind. He is courteous, as is his staff. He is kind, friendly and has a bedside manner I've not seen in a physician in many years. I would and have sent friends and family to him. He called me at home PERSONALLY the evening after both of my surgeries. (both were outpatient procedures). I was lucky enough to get to know him by being in a study done on the ACL transplants that covered about 5 years . And, as much as I hate to have more surgery, I will be seeing him for another shoulder problem, most likely the same thing in my other arm next month. I have full confidence in him and would recommend him to anyone needing an outstanding surgeon at an outstanding facility.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2009

very excellent dr. as well as a person. I thank God for physicions like him, but he is a one of a kind. although other drs are intimadated by workers he is not. love him, thank you for all you have done for me pamela bullard

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Has "successfully" performed over 18,000 cases and also teaches as a professor at Bowman Gray School of Medicine. Near zero infection rate. Specializes in joints and articulations. Extremely professional and pleasant.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2008

Dr. Gary G. Poehling's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1968)

UnitedHealthcare