Ratings for Dr. Richard S. Moore

Dr Richard Moore and his staff are the best !!! When I was injured it was in so much pain and they helped so much with having me feel at ease!! I was referred there from another patient of dr moores and recommend my friends and family to them all the time !!! Don't listen to any negative comments. At his office you will see the multiple awards he had recieeved. great bed side manner - he and his nurse are a great team and can tell they care for the patient best interest!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

One of the best in his medical field. Came with high recommendations from Doctors from Duke.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

My daughter's thumb injury went undiagnosed for over 2 months with no help for the excruciating pain. Wilmington Ortho's recommendation? Nothing. Even with her pointing out the severe instability of her thumb they did not recognize the ligament issue. With no help from them to even manage the pain we went to Duke Medical in Durham. They diagnosed the CMC ligament damage on the first visit and scheduled a surgery within a week. If we would have not wasted our time with Dr Moore and Wilmington Ortho my daughter would have fully recovered by now. The sad part of it all is that she is a student athlete with UNC Wilmington and this clinic is the school's orthopeadist. You would think they would take care of their athletes so they are not out for the entire year, not to mention the effect of pain on school work. I am very disappointed with them but very glad to have decided to take my daughter out of their care.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

A rare combination of personality and medical skill. About as close to the perfect physican as one could come. Also has an outstanding PA. Appointments are a little hard to come by but well worth the wait

flag | Submitted October 10, 2010

Dr. Moore is is at the top of the list in Orthopedic Surgey. Takes his time with you/answers all questions. Compassionate. Expertise at it's best in surgery.Great follow up after surgery. I trust no other in his field.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

I'm very grateful for the work Dr. Moore did on my hip after a bad auto wreck. It must have been a difficult surgery but it came out far better than my lower leg which another doctor had done the day before. I can live with the way my hip feels but the lower leg turned out to be a complete horror.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

Very nice doctor! Top hand and upper extremity surgeon on the east coast. Hard to get into, but definantly the only one I would see with any sort of upper extremity problems.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

Dr. Richard S. Moore's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

• Blue Cross/Blue Shield Dental