Ratings for Dr. Scott Q. Hannum

Not concerned about elderly or issues created by former surgeon of this practice. Does he not realize that the continued care of a patient of a former surgeon of OrthoWilmington is still the RESPONSIBILITY of this Practice?? A botched/bad surgery of one surgeon who departed does not excuse the remaining doctors of making it right! New patients beware! We did not chose this practice and would never recommend it to anyone else based on our experience. If you have the luxury of selecting a practice, do your research and go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

he is an AMAZING surgeon. I will refer no other to any and everyone I know

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

I went in to find out what the injury to my knee was and all i was told was thar my knee was injured and come bsck in 8 weeks.I knew my knee was injured 3 months ago. I wanted to know hwat the injury was. The PA was in such a hurry that he did not hear a single word I was telling him.I told him I had a serious problem with my foot and could not wear flat shoes because of the growth on the ball of my foot, to that his answer was that I should just wear 3inch heels. I then explained that the 3 inch heels made my knee hurt so he told me take advil. I had already told him that the advil was making me sick. He was more concerned in teaching the intern how to look for an injury. I did not know that this was a teaching facility.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

Best of the Best!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

Dr. Scott Q. Hannum's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1993)