Ratings for Dr. Michael B. Sparks

Very dissatisfied with the treatment I received from him. The rest of his staff was very nice and helpful but Dr. Sparks himself was very arrogant and would not address any concerns I had. He felt his lack of diagnosis was right, and let me leave in pain and unable to walk.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Phenomenal Doctor. Our son broke his femur when he was seven and needed two surgeries and numerous follow up appointments. Dr. Sparks performed both surgeries and all the follow up appointments with our son for over a year. He had a real connection with him and always addresses our concerns. His first priority was always our son and would take as much time as needed with him. If we had questions, he answered those concerns is terms that we readily understood. A credit to his profession.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

He was wonderful I saw his assistant first and then after x-rays . I an young for arthritis and have always been afraid of it because of what I saw my Dad go through . He was very empathetic and helped me realize that there are many more options open to me that my dad never had. He was honest told me the truth and did no harm . Thank you at least now I feel like I the path and can take it.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

Kind, caring, explains procedures, answers your questions

flag | Submitted June 29, 2008

Dr. Michael B. Sparks's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1989)