Ratings for Dr. Mark Tomsho

I love this DR!!...My two boys go to him and he is great....I now live in Charleston but I will not mind the drive to take my new baby to his office... the only problem I have ever had is with Kirk she just seemed hateful and unprofessional...but over all he is the best!!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

Dr. Tomsho and all the other providers at Summersville Pediatrics are wonderful. They are very caring and explain to you everything that is going on with your child. The staff at the office from the reception to the nurses are excellent and everyone makes you feel welcome and like your family is the only one they see. The hours at the office are great, from 8am to 8pm Monday thru Friday and even open on Saturdays. It has always been easy to get in and usually is the same day or at last the next morning depending what is wrong. Dr. Tomsho is really good with the kids and they love him because he gets on their level and makes them enjoy coming to the doctor.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

Dr. Tomsho is a wonderful doctor who shows great care for his patients. He has done so much for me as a person and health wise throughout my life. I would drive my child across the country if that was the only way for Dr. Tomsho to be their doctor.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2008

He is the best doctor there is for children. He is smart, caring and very funny. We just love him. Hes great.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

Best doctor around for kids. He shows that he cares for kids.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2006

Dr. Mark Tomsho's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Summersville, WV