Ratings for Dr. Stephen Ducey

Had a shoulder birth injury that was operated on when I was born. Caused increasing pain & immobility for almost 70 years. Most doctors wouldn't touch it. Broke my arm twice before the surgery. Dr. Ducey performed a reverse total shoulder replacement combined with repair of the broken humerus. Dr. Ducey explained, in advance, that I would continue to have limited mobility, but that there would be reduction in pain. He was spot on regarding pain. Gone! Mobility is not bad. NEW LEASE ON LIFE!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Great doctor. Caring and talented. I am pain free now.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Dr. Ducey was an amazing Orthopaedic Surgeon who took great care of my daughter. His bedside manner was extremely professional and I would recommend all family and friends to his practice.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr Ducey totally misdiagnosed me and operated on me.He told me I had Rotator cuff tear and a labral tear.I had no tear and developed frozen shoulder which caused me to have to have second surgery.Have been in pain for three years and it will last for life.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Ducey has an amazing bedside manner and he's extremely knowledgeable. His expertise has made a dramatic difference in my life and he's a very kind and caring physician.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2009

Dr. Stephen Ducey's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1993)

Amerigroup