Ratings for Dr. Stephen Ducey

Dr. Ducey has performed two surgeries for me, knee and shoulder. Both surgeries were highly successful. Dr. Ducey is patient, kind, compationate, knowledgeable. He doesn't rush into anything. Even though I'm 66 years old, he was very willing to work with me to get me back to my active self. I couldn't have done it without him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr Ducey came highly recommended, yet far exceeded my expectations. I had been in constant shoulder pain for 18 months post injury, but when I got to Dr Ducey I instantly felt I was in the right place. Dr Ducey is knowledgeable and kind and when he stated, “You’re going to be ok” I believed that possible for the first time in a very long time. Dr Ducey did all appropriate testing, trials and referrals, then diagnosed quickly. When shoulder surgery was indicated it was scheduled in a timely manner and went extremely well. During each post-op visit Dr Ducey was more than willing to answer any questions or concerns and I never, ever felt rushed. His explanations were such that I understood the process exactly. Dr Ducey is kind, encouraging and an expert on shoulder issues. If shoulder surgery and rehab were “pleasant”, this experience was and was handled in a professional manner. Even though I had a compromised shoulder pre-surgery, now at six months post I am getting my shoulder back and able to use it again in ways I haven’t in a long time and gets better and better as I continue to work at it! I highly recommend Dr Ducey with no reservation. He changed my life!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

I am a Physical therapist , and I have known Dr Ducey for many years, I have treated many of his patients, he operated my right thumb for trigger thumb on 3/31/2017 and today 4/1017 he removed the stitches and I will begin physical therapy today. I have been pain-free since after surgery. Now with physical therapy treatments I will be back to work soon. I highly recommend Dr. Ducey to my patients and relatives!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

I had to get surgery on Friday and two days before the surgery I get a call from christina Telling me I have to pay 2000 in order for me to get my surgery done mine you it been 1 Month and half since I have seen them and for all my test done and referals done horrible service and awful communication had to cancel surgery hate this place right now

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Had a shoulder birth injury that was operated on when I was born. Caused increasing pain & immobility for almost 70 years. Most doctors wouldn't touch it. Broke my arm twice before the surgery. Dr. Ducey performed a reverse total shoulder replacement combined with repair of the broken humerus. Dr. Ducey explained, in advance, that I would continue to have limited mobility, but that there would be reduction in pain. He was spot on regarding pain. Gone! Mobility is not bad. NEW LEASE ON LIFE!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Great doctor. Caring and talented. I am pain free now.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Dr. Ducey was an amazing Orthopaedic Surgeon who took great care of my daughter. His bedside manner was extremely professional and I would recommend all family and friends to his practice.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr Ducey totally misdiagnosed me and operated on me.He told me I had Rotator cuff tear and a labral tear.I had no tear and developed frozen shoulder which caused me to have to have second surgery.Have been in pain for three years and it will last for life.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Ducey has an amazing bedside manner and he's extremely knowledgeable. His expertise has made a dramatic difference in my life and he's a very kind and caring physician.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2009

Dr. Stephen Ducey's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Belleville, NJ