Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Kayal

I went to this office following an auto accident. I had muscle spasms in my neck that would just make my days drag. After my exam, an MRI was ordered to rule out and disc issues. When it came back that it was all muscular spasms, injections and physical therapy were my solution. I have my life back !

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

Very efficient office with great staff! Would recommend.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

Because of this team I have been given a new lease on life. Dr Kayal is an amazing surgeon, and with his professionalism you can only expect his team Is of the same. Thank you again for caring!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

I found both Jim (PA) and Dr. Kayal friendly and concerned with my physical problem. I had a

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

It has been one year since my bi-lateral knee replacements. Choosing Dr. Kayal’s Orthopedic center is the right choice. The centers are run like well-oiled machines, the staff is knowledgeable, courteous, and efficient. My right choice because of Dr. Kayal’s expertise in his field, starting from his prescribing pre-op therapy to his uncovering my metal allergy and his using ceramic and not metal prosthesis which prevented a potential disaster for me. His timeline for bi-lateral surgery is brilliant. So pleased with the entire experience from the beginning to end. I love my new knees! With full confidence in Dr. Kayal and his staff, I highly recommend Kayal Orthopedic center.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2019

Dr. Kayal and his team are certainly the tops in their field . Dr. Kayal has true compassion for his work and for his patients . It's truly an amazing experience at Kayal Orthopedic . As soon as you walk in you know you are in the best hands.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Dr. Kayal is not only an expert, but he is kind, patient and relays information so that it's easy to understand. What I liked about him most is that he explained the best and worst case scenario. I highly recommend Kayal Orthopaedic Center.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

I had very positive experiences with Dr Kayal. I had terrible knee pain and he has helped to relieve a great deal of my pain. Thank you so much!!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Great experience!!! Staff was very professional & knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Very knowledgeable, caring about your well being. Fantastic experience!!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Dr. Robert A. Kayal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1994)

Oxford