Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Kayal

The staff gives you appointments & when you get there Dr. never went to work & they never call you first to tell you. You only see him the day he is going to sale your Surgery & the day of the Surgery, because he has $ but wants more & more $. He'll ever goes back to see you while in the Hospital or after the Surgery on your follow up appointments. He'll make you feel you are a dumb & he is very smart & knows what he is doing. He could be good as a doctor but he & his staff are all lairs.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Made an appointment with Dr. Kayal. The office staff was supposed to confirm my insurance. Showed up for my appointment and confirmed with the staff my insurance was accepted. Made 2 separate appointments with Dr. Kayal to perform surgery. Next day, office staff called and stated they did not take my insurance. When asked why they told me they did several times the only response was that they never actually checked to make sure they took my insurance. Very unprofessional attitude. After waiting 2 weeks for this appointment and taking time out of my day to meet with Dr. Kayal, the office staff was less that apologetic for the lack of interest and concern they took when looking into my insurance and inconveniencing me! I do not recommend this doctor mostly because the office staff does not know what they are doing.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Kayal is such an excellent doctor! He and his staff are the absolute best I've ever experienced.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Kayal. One of the most genuine people Ive ever met. He knew exactly what was wrong with my knees as soon as I saw him and ever since I have had no pain. DEFINITELY recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Had total knee replacement. Wanted to be back on tennis court in 4 months. Exactly 4 months and one day I was on the courts. He and his staff were right on top of things. I have nothing but good things to say about him and his organization.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Not trusting. The PA's come in and try to tell you what you should be doing. Was trying to give me medication that would have been very wrong for me, but insisted that I needed it. They are not honest, and are all about money and not about your health. Went for a followup on a broke wrist and was trying to convince me to keep coming to them and getting lab work and cortisone shots when there was no reason for anything. No knowledge of my health and was just trying to sell me more and more bull. Told him I didnt need anything and I was done with the wrist. He walked out and make me make another appointment. I will obviously cancel it and never go back. Be careful. If I didnt know about the medication he was trying to give me , I would have had terrible side affects. Stay away and dont beliieve anything they say.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

The staff is the absolute worst. They are rude and lazy. I have not seen any doctors since I've gone there, only PA's.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

STAY AWAY!!!!!!THIS "DOCTOR" KEPT EVERYBODY WAITING FOR HOURS!!!!HE CARES LESS ABOUT YOU AND YOUR PROBLEM!!!HE IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!! As for me after a long wait I clearly understand that if I want to be treated not here.Because I don't TRUST him. This is really a shame! Shame on you "doctor" Kayal!!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

There is no amount of praise and thankfulness that I can express in words for Dr. Robert Kayal. The Friday of Memorial Day weekend, I found myself again in Chilton Hospital, preparing for a third surgery. I had 2 knee replacements and due to some unfortunate circumstances caused by a rehab center, there was a question of a knee infection. Dr. Kayal, himself, wheeled me into surgery, with reassurances that everything was going to be alright. His professionalism and manner made a surreal situation seem less scary. Thanks to Dr. Kayal and his associate Dean, I am recovering. Again, I cannot say enough about Dr. Kayal and his team.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I visited with my 18 year old son for a shoulder issue. He quickly wanted to do a cortisone injection, which I refused. My son healed through physical therapy. I also had an appt. and after spending time with me & scheduling an arthrogram, as he was writing the script he asked me my name - at least look at my chart to see who you are with instead of making a patient feel insignificant by not knowing their name! I had the arthrogram and had my PT get a copy of the report. The test showed a rotator cuff tear. I found another surgeon who I loved, and to this day, 1-1/2 years after surgery, STILL have not heard back from Dr. Kayal or his office regarding the results of the arthrogram!! Flashy office, flashy clothes, poor patient care

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr. Robert A. Kayal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1994)

Commercial Insurance Company