Ratings for Dr. Akram A. Zalatimo

I have been a patient with Dr. Zalatimo for 16 years. Excellent bedside manner. He truly loves his profession and shows genuine interest in the needs of his patients. On a personal note, he has delivered both my children, performed all of my surgeries and I continue to hear nothing but positive about him. I trust him with all of my gynecological needs and trust his up to date knowledge in obstetrics and gynecology.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr. Zalitimo delivered all four of my children. I had complications with all four, Dr. Zalitimo kept a close eye on me the whole time, sent me to the specialist every week from the time I got pregnant. My babies were full term with low birth weight caused by medical disorder that I have. He is a cautiose doctor that I recommend to EVERYONE.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr.Zalatimo is an asset to his profession,he showed so much compassion and concern.I trust him over any other doctor. His staff was just as nice.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

Dr. Zalatimo is the best. I've known him for over 20 years back when he was at Nesbitt. He is professional and he is kind. When I worked at Nesbitt, I witnessed him with his patients and he was the most caring, attentive, patient man. He wants the best for his patients. Later he delivered my baby. And he's also been my surgeon. I trust him with my life!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

I both worked with Dr. Zalatimo and he delivered 2 of my children, as well as performed surgery on me. (hysterectomy) I respect him very much and trust him completely.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

I have been to so MANY DR"S and he is the BEST! Very knowledgable and awesome bedside maner!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

Dr. Akram A. Zalatimo's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1974)

Unicare