Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Greller

From the day I met with Dr. Greller he was on target with the surgery on my total knee replacement. I am up and around quicker than expected and five weeks after surgery almost totally back to myself. Thank you Dr. Greller for all you have done!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Greller. His office staff are always pleasant and helpful...they clearly reflect Dr. Greller's personality. i am totally satisfied with the results of my binary knee (both knees) replacement surgery and the healing process has been altogether satisfactory. I would recommend Dr. Greller without hesitation.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Fantastic Doctor - Takes care of all 3 of my very active and injury prone kids.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

From the initial consultation (for torn rotator cuff, bicep tendon, arthritis, etc.) to my final visit/discharge about eight months later, I found Dr. Greller to be compassionate, understanding, patient, professional ..... answering each and every question I had honestly and in detail. His answers always proved to be "right on target" throughout being in his care. He is by far the very BEST orthopedic surgeon you can find. Dr. Greller is not only an extremely talented surgeon, he is an absolutely wonderful human being. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone requiring surgery in his field of expertise.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I began seeing Dr. Greller in 2015, I found he and his staff to be professional, patient, knowledgeable and caring. I had been treated by other orthopedic surgeons previously but after Dr. Greller replaced my left knee in September of 2016 I can honestly state that I don't think I could have chosen a more compassionate, professional and meticulously detailed surgeon and surgical team. After six months I am pain free, can kneel, continue with all my outdoor activities and feel great.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Greller. The day i went to see him I immediately felt better. After the surgery I was able to get back on my feet and about my daily routines like nothing ever happened. My recovery is total. thank You Dr. Greller

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I have been to many orthopedists in the past. I am highly impressed with Dr Greller. He took the time to battle with my insurance company, then did a fantastic job on my knee replacement. I was up and walking the following day and walking without a cane or walker in about a week. I credit my speedy recovery to Dr. Greller's handiwork. He also has a great bedside manner, I recommend Dr Greller highly.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I feel lucky to have found Dr. Greller. He has an amazing beside manor. He spends time with you to find out about the problem and about you as the patient. He recently fixed my ACL and I couldn't be happier. I have returned to sports. I am also impressed with his entire office. The technology is great. His assistants are very helpful. I am so glad I found him and highly recommend him for sports related injuries.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Wonderful Surgeon! Operated on badly torn rotator cuff (among other things). I am pain free for first time in over 30 years and back to doing everything!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Outstanding doctor! Outstanding staff! Would never consider going anywhere else! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Dr. Michael J. Greller's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Freehold, NJ