Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Greller

From the initial consultation (for torn rotator cuff, bicep tendon, arthritis, etc.) to my final visit/discharge about eight months later, I found Dr. Greller to be compassionate, understanding, patient, professional ..... answering each and every question I had honestly and in detail. His answers always proved to be "right on target" throughout being in his care. He is by far the very BEST orthopedic surgeon you can find. Dr. Greller is not only an extremely talented surgeon, he is an absolutely wonderful human being. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone requiring surgery in his field of expertise.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I began seeing Dr. Greller in 2015, I found he and his staff to be professional, patient, knowledgeable and caring. I had been treated by other orthopedic surgeons previously but after Dr. Greller replaced my left knee in September of 2016 I can honestly state that I don't think I could have chosen a more compassionate, professional and meticulously detailed surgeon and surgical team. After six months I am pain free, can kneel, continue with all my outdoor activities and feel great.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Greller. The day i went to see him I immediately felt better. After the surgery I was able to get back on my feet and about my daily routines like nothing ever happened. My recovery is total. thank You Dr. Greller

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I have been to many orthopedists in the past. I am highly impressed with Dr Greller. He took the time to battle with my insurance company, then did a fantastic job on my knee replacement. I was up and walking the following day and walking without a cane or walker in about a week. I credit my speedy recovery to Dr. Greller's handiwork. He also has a great bedside manner, I recommend Dr Greller highly.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I feel lucky to have found Dr. Greller. He has an amazing beside manor. He spends time with you to find out about the problem and about you as the patient. He recently fixed my ACL and I couldn't be happier. I have returned to sports. I am also impressed with his entire office. The technology is great. His assistants are very helpful. I am so glad I found him and highly recommend him for sports related injuries.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Wonderful Surgeon! Operated on badly torn rotator cuff (among other things). I am pain free for first time in over 30 years and back to doing everything!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Outstanding doctor! Outstanding staff! Would never consider going anywhere else! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

greatest doctor and staff never go any where else.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I have used Dr. Greller for the last 15 years and he is the best; caring, thoughtful as well as a fantastic surgeon!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Dr. Greller replaced my knee - what a surgeon and caring person I went straight from the hospital to his Physical Therapist started P.T right away best thing I could have done for my recovery. How many people have their surgeon checking up on them doing therapy I am a woman of 76 years my leg was straight and I was walking finally, without hurting - his whole group are great and recommended so highly would I go to him again YES !!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Michael J. Greller's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Freehold, NJ