Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Greller

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

greatest doctor and staff never go any where else.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Dr. Greller replaced my knee - what a surgeon and caring person I went straight from the hospital to his Physical Therapist started P.T right away best thing I could have done for my recovery. How many people have their surgeon checking up on them doing therapy I am a woman of 76 years my leg was straight and I was walking finally, without hurting - his whole group are great and recommended so highly would I go to him again YES !!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Greller performed shoulder surgery to repair a rotator cuff and torn tendons and bicep.. I was told preop that I had a large bone spur which was most likely impinging on a nerve. Post-op I was still having pain near the bone spur. Dr. Greller said he doesn't remove large spurs and recommended a doctor with another practice. He should have recommended him to perform the rotator cuff surgery. It was unconscionable to me that he didn't tell me this preop and that I would have to endure another surgery.. I also used their PT facility. I asked Dr. Greller twice if the therapist was being too aggressive because I was in so much pain. Another MRI was performed. The rotator cuff was torn again. Three weeks post op. Of course I was probably to blame. Unfortunately, there is no way to confirm that it wasn"t my fault. Will never recommend or use the group.

Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. Greller is the absolute best! He has a way of putting you at ease regarding your condition. I suffered with knee pain for a few years, before I actually had the Replacement done. He was very patient with me during this time; allowing me to process the information he was giving at my own rate; and though he knew the replacement was necessary, he never pushed me. I never felt that he was losing patience with me. He and his Assistant, Brielle, were the absolute best to me during that time. Even though I am one year into the replacement (and doing very well, I must add); I have occasion to go to his office for other issues, and he is just as wonderful as he was before. He is friendly and funny; not necessarily what you look for in a Dr., but these traits have endeared him to me. He and Brielle feel like family to me. I listen to his advice, because I know that he has my best interests at heart. He is a wonderful human being, and a great Dr.!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr. Greller has been my orthopedic doctor for many years. He is kind, caring, considerate, compassionate and the best orthopedic doctor you can find. I recently had total knee replacement and it was a complete success, thanks to Dr. Greller's expertise. I am happy to have Dr. Greller take care of all my orthopedic needs.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

I am the sister of Dr. Greller's patient, Bella Robel. Per Bella, Dr. Greller is very compassionate, warm, knowledgeable and very helpful not only to her but also to Bella's family. He really takes his time to explain to all what is happening and what to expect about her healing time. We all liked him and will highly recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Michael J. Greller's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1994)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding doctor! Outstanding staff! Would never consider going anywhere else! Highly recommend!"

February 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "greatest doctor and staff never go any where else."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have used Dr. Greller for the last 15 years and he is the best; caring, thoughtful as well as a fantastic surgeon!"

June 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greller replaced my knee - what a surgeon and caring person I went straight from the hospital to his Physical Therapist started P.T right away best thing..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greller performed shoulder surgery to repair a rotator cuff and torn tendons and bicep.. I was told preop that I had a large bone spur which was most likel..."

May 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greller is the absolute best! He has a way of putting you at ease regarding your condition. I suffered with knee pain for a few years, before I actually h..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greller has been my orthopedic doctor for many years. He is kind, caring, considerate, compassionate and the best orthopedic doctor you can find. I recen..."

November 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am the sister of Dr. Greller's patient, Bella Robel. Per Bella, Dr. Greller is very compassionate, warm, knowledgeable and very helpful not only to her but a..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greller and his staff are the best. Dr. Greller does not rush and takes his time to explain everything. Definitely recommend him."

November 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Dr. Greller is compassionate and very detailed takes his time and explains everything to the fullest."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Besides being a most competent surgeon, Dr. Greller has the ability to put the patient at ease with their situation and provides a very detailed itinerary on wh..."

September 4, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=594170'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 7, 2014